•004•

•not shit•

Nijah |10:00AM|-june,5thThe past few days I've been lost

Nijah
|10:00AM|-june,5th
The past few days I've been lost.not in a bad way because I've been doing good mentally now.but like lost and confused..relationship wise.Ever since the kiss me and JB had we haven't been talking. And I mean at all.

I sat there in my thoughts while biting the inside of my cheeks. "Go see him,he avoiding you for a reason Sa'Nijah"kiyah said snaking me out of my thoughts.

Kiyah always been the type to take charge when ever she was in a relationship which is why trell is always so quick to back up everything he says because knowing her she gone bring up everything that you do.and you better have proof of something or your ass is grass.

"I guess,imma text him tho cause I don't wanna show up unannounced"I said while scrolling to find me and his messages.

Imessage:JB🖤

Me:I'm coming over-now
Read-

"Bruh what the fuck"I said getting irritated. "What's wrong kiyah said while chewing on some gushers.

"I text him and he gone leave me on read"I said getting up to grab my keys. "Don't tell me you finna go to his house acting crazy"she said eyeing me.

"No imma act like I got some sense"I said knowing I was lying like a bitch.

I hopped out the car heated as hell,I can't stand when nigga try to play with me right in my face.oh but I got some for that ass.

"JABARI"I said bussing the door open.how the fuck this nigga supposed to be some scary and don't even lock his door.

"mm-YES JUST LIKE THAT JB"I heard somebody say making me stop in my tracks.

I walked up towards the sound before swinging the door open. "the fuck Nijah"JB said as his eyes grew big.

"Man nigga you ain't shit"I spat watching him try to pull the covers over him and the female as I slammed the door.

"N-shawty why you ain't tell me you was coming over"he said trynna follow me out the door.

I just walked out the house and started my car ignoring every thing he said to me.

Growing up the word love meant alot to me.my mama taught me about soul ties and over thinking and how you should be treated by someone who actually wants you.I just felt all types of off wasting my time day dreaming about him for the past week and he's fucking all types of bitches.