People Pleaser. (HC)

What would happen if all the papa's found you cheating on them? Their reaction? Their sadness? Anger?

Primo (Papa Emeritus II):

- He would simply take the situation in a different way then anticipated, directing himself away from the scene, away from what he had just witnessed.

- His lover had been kissing another, and it made him feel as if he didn't fulfill his duty as your partner.

- Was it that his age was the problem? Did he not provide the right attention, the right aid to your care? He couldn't put a finger on it, but he knew one thing was for sure..

- You weren't going to be sleeping beside him that night, or from there on.

- "How could this have possibly happened.. this is.. outrageous. Chain, please guard my door for the night, and do not let anyone in, including [Y/N]."

Secondo (Papa Emeritus II):

- He would be.. furious.

- How could you do that to him? He would think.. he gave you the world, and you just threw it out? All of the time you spent together.. gone.

- His head would be taken over by anger, so he would storm in, grab your arm, and proceed to not say a word to the person you are with, just drag you away silently until you were alone.

- After that, he would yell, yell to you why you did what you did, why you let him rot and be buried among dirt.

- "This is how you repay me? I gave you.. so much, did I not?. Was it never enough? Was it too much?! This will never be forgiven! For you are such a lowly sinner.. a sinner of a true hell!"

- After you try to explain yourself to him, he still wouldn't listen to it.. just kept asking himself.. why he chose you.

- He would storm off, officially cutting things off with you.. leaving him in tears.

Terzo (Papa Emeritus III):

- He would stand still, till he realized you had just kissed another person.

- His eyes would well up, well up with tears.

- When you notice him, his face is overrun with tears, the paint of his face smudging into black tears.

- "Mi Cara... this is.. unforgivable..!" He would yell in tears, running in the opposite direction towards his own living quarters.

- Not even your pleads for him to talk would make him budge.

- He would sit against his door, listening to you, wanting to give in, but knew he couldn't.

- He never anticipated that you would do this, leaving him distraught, sad, and mostly, heartbroken.

Cardinal Copia (Papa Emeritus IV):

- He would be very emotional, seeing that you had just kissed another person.

- He would approach you, tapping your shoulder as you kissed said person, biting his fingernails in worry

- "What.. did I do? What have I done for you to do such a thing?.. Please tell me I am seeing this wrong.. please tell me I am dreaming mi amore!" 

- After explaining yourself, holding the others hand, he starts tearing, not being angry, but filled to the brim with sadness.

- He would never cope with this.. his now pretentious smile.. gone.

- Afterward, he would ride his tricycle around the ministry, thinking back to himself, and focusing on how he could possibly forget.

- But oh.. he was never going to..