Lady Gaga-coded

INFORMATION

INFORMATION

❝(NAME) KAFKA❞

DESCRIPTION: A young woman with red wine-colored hair often tied in a messy ponytail with either strands hanging loosely on the side of her head. Her eyes bear the same color as her hair, just lighter.

GENDER: Female

AGE: 20

OCCUPATION: College Student (current), Makeup seller (current), Jujutsu Sorcerer (former)

RELATIVES: Itadori Yuuji (adoptive son/close cousin, alive), Stelle & Caelus Kafka (adoptive children, deceased)

NATIONALITY: ???

HEIGHT: 170 cm/5" 6

————————————————

JUJUTSU SORCERER INFORMATION

ALIAS: The Spider Woman

CURSED TECHNIQUE: “Spirit Whisper”

DESCRIPTION: (Name) can control her enemies’ movements using her cursed technique, summoning web-like ropes connected to her fingers like rings. She can be able to hypnotize them alone using her voice if she's unable to use her web-like ropes in time.

CURSED WEAPON: Guns or Swords.

OTHER ABILITIES: A skilled swordsman, is often seen beating her enemies using a red sword instead of using her cursed technique since she says "It's unnecessary to show the enemies what can I truly do or else they might find the weakness of my technique".

DOMAIN EXPANSION: Nessun Dorma. Nessun Dorma, Italian for nobody shall sleep, is where the user could manipulate her enemies into falling into her trap like bait entering her cobweb. She could create hallucinations, freely manipulate them in her desire (depending on the level of the enemy), or just play with them until they don't have the will to fight.

DOMAIN EXPANSION'S INTERIOR DESIGN: The sky is red, wine-colored like her hair with petals falling from the sky like rain. Endless strings fill the domain like cobwebs and a small chair in the middle, a violin lying on the seat.

————————————————

❝EVEN THOUGH I WANT TO CRY, I KEEP IT IN UNTIL THE RAINS TO WASH IT FOR ME.❞