ℑ 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲

Tw: obsession, Ethan being a simp, death.

Y!Ethan x blind reader 

How you two met was when Ethan found you hiding behind a tree. He took you under his care as he helped you with any injuries you may have had. 

Soon on from there you became dependent on him.He didn't mind that at all. He preferred it that way, it meant that you couldn't leave him.He treated you as a baby, someone who was fragile and couldn't do anything for themselves.
Makes you hold his hand all the way, while trying to recuse rose.

God forbid you get hurt by someone that person is dead on impact. Ethan will try to make them suffer as much as possible.

When y'all go to the baker's home to recuse Mia, Ethan purposely places you somewhere else (that is safe) and he kills Mia. Finding her to be dangerous to you (even though that isn't possible) because of the mold.
Being somewhat mold isn't helping him either, the only thoughts in his mind are of you. Desperate to try and keep you by his side.

If you ever get captured by the other lords then god bless them since Ethan is going to kill them.After you get rose back (this is an au where Ethan doesn't die) and get on the craft??? (I don't know what it's called) The second you get back Ethan's forcing you to live with him.Still finding you incapable to take care of yourself, he keeps "locked" up which just means he keeps you in a room.Keeps you there until you develop Stockholm syndrome, either way there was no hope for you. (You were already in the village so yeah)