ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 04🖤

3rd person pov

............................

Mila woked up by the sound of her phone alarm.. She then sat on her bed and stretch her body a bit.. She looked at the time and it was 5:45.. Hmm school starts at 7 anyways..

Mila then headed to the bathroom and took a shower, she then put on her school uniform and looked at the mirror..

"Hmm.. This looks good.. Let me tie my hair..^∇^γ

Mila then comb her hair and tied it

(From Pinterest)

Mila then put a hairclip on the side and smiled as she was satisfied ヾ('∀'*), she then looked at the time.. It was 6 already..

Mila went to her mini kitchen and took out a carton of milk and a box of cereal from the cabinet above her, she then took a sit at the table and poured the cereal in the bowl then the milk.. She then began eating it while watching some tiktoks on her phone..

Mila looked at the time, it was 6:05 .. She then washed the dishes and head towards the door

"Remember Azreal.. No. Trashing. The. House. AGAIN!! ٩( ◣ω◢ )و "

Mila then walked out and lock the door, she then decided to go to Tok Aba's shop since Boboiboy told her to go there so they can walked together to school..

.............................................

At the shop

"Dey Boboiboy!, we are gonna be late if we're going to stay here any longer!\(*`д')∠ "

Gopal spoked and smacked his shoulder gently, Boboiboy then glared at him while caressing his shoulder

"Yeah i know, but let's wait for a while please.. It is Mila's first day of school soo.."
"Yeah yeah alright..( )`ε'( )"

Boboiboy then smiled in victory and looked at the time.. 6:15..
Then suddenly he let out a small scream as he felt someone hugging him from behind

"Boo~!"
"Hey!! Little sun! ๑◣﹏◢๑ "

Mila gigged and took a seat beside them both

"Dey Mila, what took u so long?(=.= ) "

Mila then smiled nervously while caressing her cheeks sheepishly

"Sorry for keeping u guys waiting for me.. let's go now anyways!(^ε^)♪"
"Okay then! We will be going now Tok Abaaa!ヾ(*'∀`*)ノ"
"Alright.. Be careful u three!"