New places

" My name is Willow Parker and my mom, Bethany and I are moving to another pack. Since my Dad was killed on a mission things had been tough for my mom. So I called my Aunt Mary letting her know what was going on. I wanted to help my mom so she wouldn't leave me because of a broken heart.
She made sure it was ok if we could come for a visit and there might be a chance we could stay.
See there is something different about me. My mom is only part wolf but my dad was the Beta from our pack. Well that has made some interesting things happen for me.
Most of us met our wolves at the age of 18. Well I was surprised with her at age 10. So I stood about 5'2 and with white hair and it was long.

" Oh hun look at the light streaming through the trees. I had missed how beautiful it is."

Making our way to the pack gate Willow saw a hand craved sign that read

"Moonlight" . The moonlight pack will now be what she would call home for at least three months. Unless we were lucky and the Alpha agreed for them to stay.
' Stop. Papers please." Demanded the 6'1 man with rust colored hair.
" Oh hi. Absolutely." Smiled my mom
" Who are you coming to see?" Asked the man

' Well my daughter and I are going to see my sister Mary.
" Oh Mary Stills. You are Bethany." Smiled the man

The man waved her through. They followed the driveway toward the packhouse. There stood a huge building that was absolutely beautiful.
Off to the side was the small cottage that Mary told her about.

Willow loves cozy places and this cottage was perfect. She could tell if a place had good or bad vibes and so far she felt good.

" Well Aunt Mary said our cottage is right by the pack house. We can bring our stuff in and go and speak to the Alpha." Explained Bethany.

"Meet the Alpha?" Gulped Willow.

Bethany told Willow all about the pack and how easy going the Alpha happened to be and there was nothing better than him."

" Mom do you have a crush on the Alpha?" Smiled Willow

"Goodness no honey. But I can admire him from afar. It's said he is a strong Alpha. Someone told me that he is still looking for his mate." Smiled Bethany.

" What's the Alpha ' name?" Asked Willow

Bethany flipped through her paperwork and found it. ' His name is Alpha Noah Glassman."

"He is ok with you being part human? I won't have anyone disrespect you." Said Willow

" Oh honey. He is fine with it. He knows I can fight and protect others with no problem. He also knows you shifted earlier than others. " explained Bethany

Author notes: This is my first werewolf and I hope you enjoy it. I will welcome any ideas..