Chapter 10

Thinking
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}
....................................................

Rimuru and Yuna are currently at the foschurose mansion together with Fina, misa, noire and shia.

Cliff and Eleanora are talking with Rimuru and Yuna.

Cliff:
"Still i am surprised with everything that has happened to yuna"

Eleanora:
"Yes, who would have thought that Yuna would become a queen in the future"

Yuna:
"H-hey"
'blush'

Rimuru:
"Well, fate made it happen so she is worthy as my wife"

Rimuru patted Yunas head.

Eleanora:
"That's True, so what do you two have in plan today?"

Rimuru:
"Maybe look around the capital"

Yuna:
"Yeah, i haven't gone anywhere since coming here, even before reincarnating in the cardinal world"

Cliff:
"I see, well the kings birthday party is Tomorrow, and you two are invited, so enjoy your time"

Yuna:
"Well, i do plan to take fina with me"

Fina:
"Eh?!, but aren't you and Rimuru nii  going to go on a date?"

Shuri has started calling Rimuru nii or big brother after learning of their relationship.

Rimuru:
"It's fine i don't have a problem with it"

Hearing this fina accepted to go around the capital with the two.

Rimuru patted finas head with yuna on Rimurus side.

Cliff, Eleanora, misa, noire and shia seeing this thought they looked like a family.

Meanwhile.

Gruzam:
"Why WHY WHY!!!, I WAS SO CLOSE!"

King Farrat:
"Yes, yes you were, but sadly you faced beings that you shouldn't have, you're lucky enough to not have angered him"

Gruzam:
"You..."

Elnart:
"Enough, Gruzam for attempting to attack the capital, you are given the death sentence, this was supposed to be done in public, but it wouldn't be a good show for children"

King Farrat:
"Yes indeed, my son the crowned Prince and my successor, has given his verdict, you shall be executed"

Gruzam:
"Curse you!!"

And gruzam the former magician of the elfanica kingdom has been executed.

Elnart:
"So father did you hear the incident the other day?"

King Farrat:
"Indeed i have, seriously those Morons, sigh, i will make a public announcement tomorrow, we can't have another incident like that, they have disgraced my kingdom in front of such individual"