★•~"Walk home in the rain„~•★

"In somewhere in the Market, Wolfia & Wolfia Pet are out and Going back into the Nusantara ID Airport Craft after shopping in there."

Wolfia: "U Know, look like we already buy everything in the list, isn't it?"

Wolfia Pet: *nods*

Wolfia: "Well, i'm thinking at the same thing to... I hope we wasn't miss something on the list."

"When they take a few Walks, suddenly the teardrop has fall in the sky and the raining is coming..."

Wolfia: "oh no, it's gotta be raining, we have find the shelter!"

"Wolfia and Wolfia Pet are Finding the shelter and goes into the Empty Bus Halte on the way, so they dry themself at there with a hair dryer that Wolfia got before go into the market."

Wolfia: "Well, lucky these Hair Dryer is Waterproof. Beside, it would help us to dry us when we wet, But... I can't fly for now cuz i wasn't take service formerly, but you know what? Maybe we can go through in the rain, and the good thing is... I got A umbrella and the Rain Hoodie just for you, Wolfia Pet."

Wolfia Pet: *happy hums*

Wolfia: *chuckles* "well, let me i wear you the rain Hoodie" *few second later* "and... Done! How is it?"

Wolfia Pet: *Excited Hums*

Wolfia: "ehe, glad you like it. Anyway, ready to go walk? Time to go!!"

"Wolfia & Wolfia Pet are walking through the raining day as Wolfia use Umbrella awhile she still hold her bag, they been Walks in the raining land and some people in the town to are running to finding a shelter and some people are walking with their umbrella..."

Wolfia: "hey Wolfia pet, you enjoy your Rainy time?"

Wolfia pet: *happy hums*

Wolfia: "well, happy to hear it."

Suddenly, there car are ride at the puddle as the water is almost get Wolfia pet but Wolfia protect with her Umbrella.

Wolfia: "Are u alright, Wolfia Pet?"

Wolfia pet: *Gladly hums and nods*

Wolfia: "well, that was close one... Even i'm the one are get wet here, but it's fine."

Wolfia pet: *sad hums*

Wolfia: "i'm alright Wolfia Pet, i Will clean myself after we return home, now let's go."

Finally, for a some Walks into the Nusantara ID Airport Craft in the raining is done, they finally go back home safely as the rain still remain.

Sharky: "Sis, you came back!!"

Scytherwolf: "welcome home, sister... How is it going? Do you buy everything in the list, Right?"

Wolfia: "Yeah... And i need to clean up, again... And for you to, Wolfia pet. You has been play jump on the puddle with me right?"

Wolfia pet: "hm!" *Giggling* *agreed Hums*

Scytherwolf: *sigh* "what a Childish one, just like her owner."

Sharky: "and just like our Super Pet to, right Sharky Pet?"

Sharky Pet: *agreed Hums*

Sharky: *chuckles* "see?"

Scytherwolf: *sigh* "well, you just like your just like our Middlest one, Sharky... Tbh, i guess you right."

Sharky: "hehe, i know right, well that what i call it 'Like Their Owner, Like Their Pet', right?"

Scytherwolf: *chuckles* "if you say so..."

Few minutes later, Wolfia and Wolfia Pet are out from hot bathing room as they dry them with towel

Wolfia: "haa~ that was great... Pretty nice after taking a bath with warm water after we go through the cold raining day, isn't it?"

Wolfia Pet: "mh-hm!"

Golden Boy: "Hey Wolfia!"

Wolfia: "oh, Golden Boy. How your doing? Are you wasn't make problem at Jett on his delivery, right?"

Golden boy: "What?! No i don't, Me and Golden Pet were just going into the somewhere but we go back into here when raining is coming."

Wolfia: "oh really? It seems like wasn't a normal Golden Boy that i know..."

Golden Boy: "Wolfia, Please..."

Wolfia: *Giggling* "i'm just kidding, Golden Boy. Beside, you were changed alot after you Joining the Super Wings."

Golden Boy: "hey look, Me, Golden Wheel and Golden Pet is only join the ID Super Wings one, not the Main Super Wings one, got it?"

Wolfia: "i know... Golden Boy, I know..."

Golden Boy: "Anyway, are you done? I Wanna take the bath to with Golden Pet."

Wolfia: "oh sure, here the towel."

Golden Boy: *Take Wolfia's Towel without say thx and go inside of Hot Bathing Room*

Wolfia: "well, stand still... He still himself though."

After that, Wolfia & Wolfia Pet are meet Shark & Scytherwolf with their Super Pets to in the Room and it seems like Sharky already making a hot chocolate for them all.

Wolfia: "Hi Scytherwolf, Hi Sharky."

Sharky: "oh sis, you done taking bath? I'm just prepare the Hot Chocolate awhile we want to watch a movie, want some?"

Wolfia: "sure, i would like to join, Do you agreed to, Wolfia Pet?"

Wolfia Pet: *Happy Hum*

Scytherwolf: *giggle* "welp, you been get outside until raining, of course we would let you join to make you guys rest."

Wolfia: "Aww... Thx."

Sharky: "Alright, Hot Chocolate is ready!"

Wolfia: "Yeay!"

After that time, Wolfia and Wolfia Pet are taking a rest with their siblings with drink hot chocolate awhile watching some movies as the rain were never make them cold in the warmth of home and family...

•~“Fin„~•★