Chapter 2 (:

Okay so this is Ariana in the book(:^
*Cam's Pov*
I really really thought something might have happened between Morgan and I but Ariana, of course, took her away from me like always.
"Cameron! Get your ass up here and dance with me!" I heard Morgan say.
"Alright!" I said jogging up to her.
She grabbed my hands and just started dancing. I loved dancing with Morgan it just made me feel so natural.
"MORGAN COME HERE I WANT YOU TO MEET MY FRIEND GRAYSON!!" Ariana yelled.
"I'll be right back.. Ari has been riding my ass about meeting this boy." Morgan said rolling her eyes.
"Okay.. " I said and went to find my bud Alex.
$$$
*Morgan Pov*
"Hi, I'm Grayson.."
"Morgan." I smiled and shook his hand.
"Well would you like a drink?" Drew asked me.
"Uhm yes, thank you. And please.. No alcohol." I said.
"I will make sure nobody sparked it. I promise." He said looking straight in my eyes.
He went to go get me a drink.
"So what do you think?" Ariana asked me.
"He is very respectful. I like that in a man." I said.
"Ya. Tell me about it.. He has a twin so thats the plus side." Ari said.
"DOUBLE DATES!! " We both said quiet but loud lol.
"Here is your drink." I heard Grayson say.
I turned around and smiled taking it out of his hands.
"Absolutely alcohol free." Grayson cheesed.
"Why thank you." I winked.
"Do you wanna go somewhere quiet where we can talk? I can hardly hear you!!" I yelled over the loud music.
"Um yeah! Sounds good!" He yelled back
"Alright hold on!! Stay here I will be right back." I told Grayson and walked over to Cameron who was absolutely drunk.
"Cameron Alexander come over here now!" I yelled at him.
He yelled at me
"You come here pretty lady!!" and grabbed my waist and pulled me in for a kiss.
I put my hand over his mouth and turned my head.
"Thats it! I'm taking you home." I said
"But Morgan." Cameron whined.
"Your not two so you will shush and walk with me." I said putting his arm around my neck and my arm around his waist.
I went up to his friend and got up in his grill and said
"If you EVER go near me or my friends again.. you will get a hard core beat down. This is just a warning." I said and walked away.
"Hey! What you dont know is that I like sassy bitches!" He yelled back at me. I grabbed Cam's hand and walked over to this guy and let go of Cam's hand and then kicked the guy on his dick. And turned around to get Cameron and he wasnt behind me. I went around asking everyone if they have seen him and no one said they had. I went upstairs into the bedroom and found him making out with some random slut.
I went over and grabbed Cameron's hands and pulled him away and grabbed his chin and turned his face towards mine and said
"Cameron you have only 2 choices.. You can either stay here and be an idiot and make out with random sluts or I can take you back to my house and I will take care of you because you are drunk. What are you gonna choose?"
Cameron turned his head and smiled and then layed his head down on my shoulder.
"Thats a good boy." I said.
I turned around and pointed at the bitch that was staring at me.
"And you. Stop being a slut and find a different boy to play your tricks with. Okay? Okay." I said and showed her way out.
"What ever" She said and rolled her eyes and walked out.
"Cameron? You have bad issues." I said to him squishing his cheek together with my hand He smiled as I did this.
He looked so funny so I laughed and he did too. I grabbed his hand and went to find Grayson. And when I did I walked over to him.
"Hey Grayson, sorry but my friend is extremely drunk so I'm going to drive him home.. Have you seen Ariana any where?" he pointed to her and she was drunk too..
"Okay um thank you.. Here is my number. Maybe you could txt me?" I said.
"I sure will." He smiled.
"Thank you for being understanding." I said and walked to go get Ariana.
I grabbed her hand and I had Cameron's so I went out to his car and put them in there seats.
"Stay." I said.
"yes mommy." They both said.
I went and got in the driver's seat and drove them to my house.. My mom was staying at her boyfriends tonight and my sister was at her boyfriend Hayes' house with her best friend and her boyfriend and then is staying the night at her house so I'm home alone tonight.
"You guys lay down." I said and pointed to the couch.
"Yes mommy." They said again.
I went to the bathroom and got Advil and then went and got two glasses of water and heated them up to where it was just warm and I gave it to them.
"This should make you feel better. " I said and handed them there pills and water
"If you need anything just tell me. " I said.
I brought Ariana up to my sister's room and Cam up to my moms and I slept in mine.
"I am right over here. Call my name if you need me." I said.
"Okay thank you. " Cameron said.
"Your welcome. " I said.
"LOVE YOU!" I heard Ariana yell.
"Lol love you too " I said back.
"LOVE YOU BABE" I heard Cameron yell.
"Shut up man whore." I said.
"Okay good night." He said.
"Good night." I said and went to bed.
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
BYE LOVELIES 😋