Day 1: School day

Jemsung groaned as she lifted her heavy backpack, ready to burst out the door and meet her best friend on the way to school. "Hey! You go school? 👍" Jem called out, as she caught up with her best friend. She was 17 years old and was auditioning for a stray kids back up dancer. She was going to a concert tonight, but unfortunately so was her enemy, Marysung.

They arrived at school just in time, as the bell rang. Jemsung said goodbye as she went to her class and separated from her best friend. "What are you doing here nerd?" Marysung gnarled as she pinned Jemsung to the wall in anger. "Han is mine, and I'm going to become the Stray Kids backup dancer, not you." After that, she pushed her down and stomped away to her desk, which was unfortunately next to Jemsungs.

After class was over and the bell rang, Jemsung ran out of the classroom in tears, her hands covering her face in both sadness and embarassment. "Baka! I can't believe Mary-chan just said that! D-dattebayo!" She found her best friend in the hallway and told her everything that happened.  "No way! It will get better, Jem." Her best friend comforted her, patting her back. They both walked to their next class together, which was Science.