Day 2: Getting ready for the concert

Jemsung arrived home to fix her mascara that streaked down her face from crying. Since it was the day of the concert, and a Saturday, she prepared to meet her dream kpop group, Stray Kids. She wore a fancy dress and picked up her lightstick.

Jemsung carried a skzoo called Han Quokka, which was her favourite in Stray kids, Han Jisung. She ran out the front door and went into her car as she drove to the stadium.

Once she arrived, a gruesome sight appeared in front of her. She saw her enemy, Marysung. "W-what is that baka doing here?" She blushed, and she went into barricade which was unfortunately right next to Marysung. Her outfit looked stunning, and Jemsung couldn't keep her eyes off of her. "Hai, Marysung. You look cute today... dattebayo... " Jemsung looked away, blushing. "Thank you." Marysung smirked, as she called out Han Jisung's name to get noticed.

The first song that played was their newest release, Social Path. Jemsung and Marysung were screaming throughout the song, and they even made jokes to eachother. Once the concert ended, Marysung caught up to Jemsung. "Hey, do you wanna hang out later, Jemsung?" Marysung said, staring cautiously into Jemsung's eyes. "Oh.. sure.. baka...."

To be continued >.<