Chapter 1: Ruby Rose

All stories start from somewhere. And all stories are different. Few are exactly alike, no matter how similar. but sometimes, a few changes can change a story massively.

Footsteps fall upon the streets of Vale as a tall young man in a white coat and a bowler hat with a cigar hanging out his mouth emerge from an alleyway, his name is Roman Torchwick. Roman holds a cane as he puts out his cigar. The shop across from him has a sign over it. 'From dust till dawn' it reads. The doors to the shop open and Roman alongside his goons walk in. An old man is at the counter, his face fills with fear as he raises his hands up.
The old man opens the register.
"Here have the money!" The old man says, his voice filled with fear.
"Relax we don't want your money."
Roman says as he looks to one one of his goons.
"Get the dust."
Roman commands as he goons walk over to the dispensers filled with dust.
"The crystals. Hand them over and you'll be fine."
Roman says and the old man reaches under the display and pulls out a case and opens it, inside are a verity of dust crystals.

Ruby stands still, looking at a magazine about weapons, until she feels a tap on her shoulder, she turns and sees a man in a mostly black suit with some red accents and red sunglasses. The man points to his ear and holds his red blade up. Ruby takes off her headphones.

"I said put your hand in the air, now!"
The man says as he looks down at Ruby.
"Are you... robbing me?"
She asks, confused.
"Yes!"
The man responds, sounding frustrated.
"Oh..."
Ruby smirks, the man looks confused.

Roman looks and sees one of his men fly out the window. One of his men run up to a girl in black and red, she run and kicks him out a window.

Ruby stands in the streets of Vale and pulls out her weapon; Crescent Rose. It unfolds into its scythe form. She then points the barrel of her weapon at Roman and his men, she then sticks the sharp part of Crescent Rose into the ground.

"Okay... get her."
Roman commands simply and his men comply, running at Ruby.

As one of the men swing their sword at her Ruby grabs onto Crescent Rose and swings in a circular motion and kicks one of then men. Knocking his sunglasses off and sending him flying. Ruby jumps up into the air and grabs Crescent Rose. She lands on the ground. She fires off Crescent Rose and spins, then smacks one of the men across the head with Crescent Rose, knocking his weapon out his hand and sending him flying. She then locks a man to the ground using the back end of Crescent Rose. One of the men starts shooting at her with an assault rifle, Ruby dashes off, firing Crescent Rose rapidly to send her farther. Ruby the slide kicks the man into the air before sticking Crescent Rose into the ground and turning with it like a pole and into the sky, before smacking him back to the ground with the back of crescent rose. With all his men defeated Roman stands there and lights a cigar.
"You were worth every cent, truly you were."
Roman remarks sarcastically as he stares down at his defeated men.
"Well Red I think we can both say this has been an eventful evening. And as much as I'd personally love to stick around..."
Roman points his cane at her, it's barrel facing her, the sight pops up
"I'm afraid this is where we part ways."
Roman pulls the trigger and out fires an explosive, the explosive rapidly approaches Ruby.
Ruby turns the barrel of Crescent Rose downward and fires, shooting her into the air as the explosive strike the ground where she was standing and explodes. Sending debris into the sky and leaving a small crater. Ruby looks and turns around, seeing Roman climbing a ladder.

Ruby turns as the shopkeeper walks out the shop.
"You okay if I go after him?" She asks, a serious look on her face.
The shopkeep simply nods in responce.

Roman hops up onto the roof after climbing the ladder. And runs as Ruby fire Crescent Rose and lands atop the roof
"Hey!" Ruby shouts to Roman as he turns around to face her.
"My my red you are persistent. However..."
Roman says as a bullhead appears behind him and he climbs in.
"This is the end of the line red!"
Roman tosses a fire dust crystal to the feet of Ruby and aims his cane at it and fires out an explosive. The crystal explodes and Roman laughs until he sees a blonde woman, projecting a dust shield in front of her.
Glynda Goodwitch holds her weapons; The Disciplinarian in front of her, the thin, black riding crop held like a wand. She then sends a large amount of purple, orb-like projectiles at the bullhead. Causing the bullhead to shake as it's hit. Roman almost falls out before running to the cockpit.
"We got a huntress!" He says to the dark skinned woman with long curly dark brown hair, piloting the bullhead. She wears torn black cloak, underneath is a a suit with dried bloodstains on it.
"The woman calmly gets up and walks to the open door of the bullhead as Roman quickly sits down and takes control of the bullhead. Glynda shoots out a purple orb into the sky. It explodes and storm clouds are created. The storm clouds start rapidly shooting large, sharp ice shards into the bullhead, several piercing into it and one almost hits Roman in the head. The woman stand in the doorway of the bullhead, the hood covering most her face as she pulls out several knifes, suddenly multiple knives are approaching Glynda as she creates a shield to block them. Then sends them back at the woman, the woman, punches the knives back, using metal gauntlets with a cock pattern of the back of the hands. Ruby the turn Crescent Rose back to its sniper form and fires at the mysterious woman. The woman simply flicks the bullets back at Ruby, sending them flying back at the girl, Ruby doges and then the mysterious woman pulls out more knives and throws them at Ruby and Glynda,  Roman manages to pilot the bullhead away from the ice storm and the woman looks back at Ruby and Glynda before walking back to the cockpit as the bullhead flies away.