crying rn

I wish someone told me how cringe this fucking book is 💀I totally forgot about it, and I just got back, I want to rip my eyes out. I never realize the amount of people who actually read this, it's absolutely shocking they even bothered to notice my existence. 

Now I'm going to spill some drama I heard from a few of my friends (Fake bitches that can eat dog shit y muere al diablo). SO, I'm not going to use their real name but just work with me. 

This girl name Ellie thought it be good to talk and act flirty with her bestie boyfriend and think she can get away with it. Her bestie name is Kate (dándoles nombres de culo blanco) Kate found out soon after and got in a fight with Ellie so, Kate called ME saying "omfg I wish she died at this point no way she slept with my boyfriend" LIKE BFFR but I didn't say that she continued to say something like "I'm going to get her back" And I replied "What does this got to do with me, cause I'm gay?" I TRIED TO MAKE A JOKE she took it seriously though. So now I'm not any of their friends thank God, but I heard that Kate started dating Ellie's ex. 

BUT YOU DIDN'T HEAR ANY OF THIS FROM ME THO SILLY GOOSE❤️ but if you notice anyone name Hannah Lewis you fr don't know me. 

Adiós perras