❝ nito nazuna ❝

(not requested !!)
i made this cus i looooooooove nazuna sm
osmgggsgdjajsj
anywasy enjoyy

last week, he walks up to you and asks you to hangout sometime in the day. he was desperate, so you accepted the offer.
"haiiii :3 :3!!! long time no see huh!! anyways today is the day we meet up, correct?" whilst coming toward your direction and asked you.
"uhh... today...?? oh! i almost forgot about the meet up lol- well anyways,,, meet you after school i guess... bye...!"
"byeee!!" he waves at you whilst walking the opposite direction.
"oh well that was so awkward— but anyways,i hope he's gonna bring some gifts !!!!! eeek ! can't wait!!!!

after school, messaging him,1:30PM

Y : "hey na,where should we meetup at?"
N : "let me think........................... AHA! maybe,lets go to Ikebukuro!"
Y : "amusement park? animate? or what?"
N : " ur choice!"
Y : "yey ok! meet me at the train station kk?"
(he left it on read)

at the Yumenosaki train station, 2:47PM

(you were waiting for him for 15 minutes) "UUUUUUGHHHHHH!!!!! WHERE IS HE??" (you messaged him 10 times but he did not read it nor respond to you, so you went to 7-11 to buy some snacks. yk,its a gift for him!) you then mumble to yourself, "hehe~ i hope he likes it~ :> its his favorite snack so i bet he likes it!!!!!!"
"oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooi!!" "w h a t . . . ?" he was running towards you. "sorry if im late but anyways,i bought you a gift! from me!" your face was like : 😱 "WOW !! YOU REALLY MADE THIS OR WHAT??" "uhh- yea?" "WOAH REALLY?? THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!" "ehehe~ your welcome~ now lets head into the train station!" you hold hands with him,acting you guys were couples.

-In the train,3:00PM-

(you and nazuna sat on the chair and we took our phones out and starts to play games.)
you asked him : "hey na,what app are you on?" he said : "tiktok ofc- why?" "ehh nothing just bored haha-"
(you started to play some random games on your phone)

20 minutes later

"finally were here! thank goodness were safe...." "i know right,welp! what are you waiting for? lets go then!" (you dragged him out of the train) "im so excited !!!!! (>人<;)" "yea me too..." he said that with a sour face.
"huh? whats wrong??????? flashback or something??? nah lets just go then. yk its wasting our time! stop thinking about those flashbacks and lets get going!!!!

after a few runs...

"NOW IM TIRED!!!!!!! :((( COULD WE STOP WUNNING PWEEEEEASEEEEE :(((((((" he said.
"NO WERE RUNNING OUTTA TIME" you said it while your heart is beating
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! IT CLOSES ON 10 O' CLOCK STUPID!!!!" he yelled.
(you slided a little) 💨💨💨💨💨 "what...did...you...say.........?"
"mhm,10 pm !" he grinned at you. (your reaction was priceless) "...oh............BUT ATLEAST WE CAN GO EAT FIRST THEN!!"
(you were laughing at the background) "okey fine...but im still not starvin-" "NU-UH,NU-UH. WERE GOING THERE.NOW." "but i- (sighs) nevermind..." (you dragged him again)

[im so sorry nazna 😭]

after the meal...

"that was super yummy thanks for dragging me all the way here <3" he said while he was chewing the sushi.
"your absolutely welcome,well anyways,where should we stop next?" you asked with a confused face
"definitely the animate store nearby us!" he said in a cheerful way.
"sure ofc,you take your time there ok? im gonna look at some cds and some merch there,i'll message you if im done"
you said it excitedly.

                                                                                     after 30 minutes

you were holding a bunch of items in your hand and you paid for it.
you messaged him after the payment.

"nazna"
"what"
"im done"
"30 minutes?!"
"yeah"
"stop at the cafe ill be there"
"ok"

you used the elevator to go to the animate cafe.

"thats a lot of stuff—" he said while sitting on the bench with a drink on his hands.
"yep i was too addicted to these merch so..." *takes out a plush toy of him*
"i bought you your very own plushie!!" *you give it to him with a grin on your face*
"omg... is this really me....?"
"yes—"
"WOW! IM GONNA KEEP THIS FOREVER AND EVER IN MY ROOM!!!" he hugs the plush toy as hard as he can.

after that... they went to the amusement park and a cafe to spend their time together. a few hours later... they finally reached to the yumenosaki station.

"were finally back!"
"ywah right"
"well,see you soon then. it was a very happy day spending time with you.. you know..."
"yeah i wish i could hangout with you again"
"me too,well see you next time then! bye!"

they all went back to their dorms and rest. it was a nice lovely day spending time at Ikebukuro.

-THE END-