Chapter 1

Team spidey was swinging to Tony Starks house as he had discovered something very unnatural and once they got their Tony greeted them and brought them into his basement and then spidey said '' what did you find Tony?'' Tony then said while unlocking a case '' my scientist found this in a metorite than landed in the west park a few nights ago whatever it is it's some sort of goop that can manifest and shape into any object..'' Tony then presented a incubator with a black goop subsides that began to move the spiders were surprised as they saw it move and create spikes and other objects from pure goop.

'' Wow that's so cool anyway we better get going we have to go on our patrol..'' said spidey as team spidey was leaving Tony was putting the goop back in the case unaware that a small crack appeared in the case and latched onto Spidey's suit.

Team spidey were swinging through the city doing their regular old patrol as normal until they heard doc ock laughing manically and team spidey saw her leaving the jewel store with stolen jewels and necklaces so team spidey began to chase her during their chase and fight doc ock threw a dumpster onto spidey which crushed him on the ground  ghosty yelled and said '' spidey!'' both spin and ghosty went down to the ground letting doc ock leaving with the jewels  suddenly a giant crack appeared in the dumpster and out cam spidey except he's suit was different he's suit was black and white stripes with his spider mark white instead of black spin then said '' woah! what happened to your suit?'' spidey then said '' I-i don't know but it sure feels amazing!'' ghosty then said '' doc ock is getting away!'' spidey then swinged after her seemingly more faster this time and was able to catch up with doc ock he then seemingly started to get more aggressive as the back of back began to sprout tentacles and began to knock doc ock off the rooftop she was in and began to try and stab her when he backed doc ock into a corner both spin and ghosty jumped in front of him making spidey stop and doc ock got away spin then said '' spidey what are you doing?!'' spidey black tentacles then disappeared as he landed on his feet and then said ''I-i don't know one moment I was being calm trying my best not to act mad and then the next something inside me made me act mad.....'' ghosty then said ''hmm well maybe we can get Tony to look at your recent mood change..'' spidey then said in a different tone '' oh come on that can wait I mean I just got it maybe its just a little glitch..'' spin and ghosty looked at each uncertained but then spideys swinged away before they could say anything leaving them very worried.

The End of Chapter 1