Chapter 1: Prolouge

Heya!

Thanks for actually taking your time to read this story , it means alot

this is my first story, so do expect a few issues, but other than that... i hope you enjoy!
——————————————————————————
it was an average night in snowdin. papyrus stayed in his house cooking up some of his favourite spaghetti. though, something to him seemed a bit..... off... today. snowdin had been as quiet as it'd ever been before. and any inhabitant of this lovely town would obviously know that this little place isnt the one to be very "quiet" . though papyrus just shrugged it off. after all , how bad could it really be? ... though.... there was ONE thing papyrus was a little confused about "where on earth is that bonehead?" obviously he was referring to his older brother , sans. sans had been gone ever since last night, and that alone is weird considering the maximum he'll usally stay out is to grab some grillbys and go... This specifically kind of intrigued papyrus. so being the "brave" skeleton he was , he started searching for sans. in which c'mon can you blame him? sans even left his favourite ketchup bottle at home.... well. Papyrus searched every nook and cranny of snowdin town , just to find practically nothing. until.

he'd found sans. though something was.... off about him. 1. he was covered head to toe in dust 2. he's wearing his hood up? cmon he never does that... 3. he was holding a ...... kids toy?

"SANS YOU BONEHEAD! WHERE ON EARTH HAVE YOU BEEN!" sans didnt move a bone. he just continued staring into the distance. not daring to look around and face his younger brother. infact the only real reaction papyrus got off of sans was him muttering about..... "murder" ? this kinda brought papyrus aback , causing him to of course stumble back.

And thank god he did