⏤͟͟͞͞ 𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 !☆

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐲/𝐧 '𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 :)
𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤!
-
Luther then went back to where he was staying but little did he know that I was following him back to a hotel called • 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 • it looked like a weird place to hide I mean a hotel? It's probably the only hotel in this area. So it would be easy to find these dumbasses.

Diego : "where the hell have you been?"

Luther : "with the sparrows"

Luther : "you didn't realize I was gone? "

(Ik they kinda don't say this stuff ig but I wanted it to be lil different)

A weird short kid in in a uniform looked at me. He then started walking up to me

Five : "your a sparrow! What are you doing here!"

Y/n : "I was just taking a walk? I didn't know you freaks would be here!" I lied I literally followed that werid big dude here

Five : "bullshit I saw you follow Luther in here!"

Jeez he was smarter then I thought

Y/n : "listen kid I don't know who are , just that you broke into my fucking house claiming you were out dads spawn and then we beat the shit out of you and your dumb siblings"

Five : "oh my names five"

Y/n : "y/n ,my names y/n, so you telaported to me is that like your power"

Five : "it's called a spacial jump but yes. I can also time travel and I've reversed time before "

Y/n : "cool! I can mind read. "
I wasn't lying about the cool part, time travel that's fucking sick.

Five : "oh then what am I thinking of? "

Y/n : "a weird Maniqune you perv. "

Five : "her name is Dolores and yes. "

Y/n : " weirdo. " I slightly mumbled under my breath

Five : "come with me"

Y/n : "what why? " I said as five dragged me to his family.

Allison : "five why the hell did you bring a sparrow here?"

Five : "she could be useful"

Luther : "how?"

Klaus : "shouldn't we introduce ourselves? I'm Klaus I can comutincate and summon the dead blahblah now tell me about you! "

Y/n : uhm I'm y/n and I can read peoples mind and manipulate their minds I guess.

Klaus : "wow, how? "

Y/n : "idk I'm not some super genius "

-
Okay I give up on this part of the story