Goth in Pink Red Chaos

There was a black-haired girl with bangs, sideburns, and two pigtails on each side of her head. She mainly wore a long-sleeved black shirt, a four-laced checkered red kilt, brown leggings, and heeled black boots. She also had accessories which were a spiky black choker, four necklaces with two having crosses, three pairs of earrings with a pair of them having crosses also, and multiple rings around her fingers. Her lips and nails were covered in black.

"Good morning everyone!"

She waved her hand as she greeted them. Unfortunately, no one answered among those pink-cheeked people who stared wide-eyed at her so she just read a book. When she remembered her mother telling her to make new friends in her new school, she looked up from her book to her classmates who were currently talking to each other. But then, she couldn't find what she thought was the right time to enter their conversation so she just buried her face in her book and closed her eyes.

'What a cruel yet beautiful world...'

Just before she entered the sleeping phase, there was a loud movement and thump of the door.

"Good morning, class!"

"Good morning!"

Everyone including the almost sleeping girl stood straight at the same time. They put their right fists on their left chest and their left arms folded onto their backs.

"My name is Erwin Smith but please call me Mr. Smith. I am the one who will be teaching your history class. Now, please sit down and let us all introduce each other. Our new student Mikasa, please introduce yourself. You may include why you're here, your hobbies, and other stuff you want us to know."

The girl spoke with the best grin that she could do.

"My name is Mikasa Ackerman. I used to live in Hizuru but my family has to come here for business reasons. I like everything gothic ranging from gothic metal songs to gothic supernatural love stories. I completed gothic video games to one hundred percent and became the top one in them. Nice to meet you all!"

"Nice to meet you too."

She smiled widely to everyone's eyes. Barely in her vision, she saw someone who was tiptoeing to a seat beside her while Mr. Smith was staring at the birds who flew through the blue sky with an almost white sun. After that, she bowed and sat down.

Mr. Smith then turned and nodded to that student who already sat on a chair in the classroom.

"Next."

"Oh, it's the horse's turn to neigh!"

"No bullying!"

Almost everyone shivered as Mr. Smith surrounded the classroom and halls nearby with his voice and stabbed them with his eyes.

"Yes, sir!"

Beside her, someone stood up.

"I'm Jean Kirstein from Hizuru, sir!"

"What are you here for?"

"To study in the best school and have the best scholarship in college, sir."

"Is that all?"

"I want to have a job that gives me the most money, the maximum amount of rest time, the best place to sleep, and lets me do whatever I want, sir."

"...I see. You may now take a seat."

The boy had short brown hair with shaved sideburns being black. He was dressed in a white shirt, a long-sleeved blue jacket, light brown jeans, and a pair of black boots with shoelaces. Around his neck, there was a necklace with a ring attached to it. Just like her, he also wore multiple rings and earrings.