Adaman x Reader Part I ✧ ೃ༄

↶*ೃ✧˚Your POV ❃ ↷ ˊ-

"Eevee!!" I heard a faint sound as I felt a soft ball of fur tickling my nose.

"Hmmm~" I groaned as I turned the other away and continued sleeping. 

"Veee!!" I felt a soft pair of paws climb their way across my torso to make their way towards my face again.

I felt a soft puffy tail tickle my nose once again.

"A-A-Aaaaa-chooooo!!" I sneezed out loud, startling both myself and Eeevee.

I groaned and sat up from my bed, opening my eyes to see my cute little Eevee sitting in front of me, wagging her soft fluffy tail, the culprit that made me sneeze just a moment ago. 

"Veee!!!" Eevee chirped brightly, delighted to see me finally awake.

I chuckled, "Well good morning to you too Eevee. You never fail to wake me up every morning, don't you?" I reached out to pet her head and pointy ears.

"Veee!!" Eevee smiled as she nuzzled into my hand.

I'm far from a morning person, spending my time running around Hisui way past midnight, catching Pokemon, and completing the never-ending requests. 

Well, most of them come from Zeke. The poor brother of Wanda, a member of the "security corps", who always manages to get herself in trouble everywhere she goes. 

At first, I was happy to help this poor girl stranded in different parts of Hisui, targeted by dangerous wild Pokemon. However, after saving her a couple of dozen times, I began to become really annoyed with her. She was a liability than anything. 

I inwardly wished she would quit the security corps, as it would save me the trouble of saving her over and over again. But couldn't find the heart to tell her or her brother the harsh reality. Who am I to stop someone from another world to stop doing what they do to make a living? As annoying as they can be...

Anyways, this causes me to sleep rather late and wake up late in the morning as well, causing my Galaxy teammates to often scold me. 

Which is why I can always count on my partner Pokemon to become my personal alarm clock whenever needed. Being locals of the Hisui region unlike myself, they seem to have a natural affinity for waking and sleeping properly in accordance with the time.

After lazily rolling around my bed for a few minutes, I finally gathered the energy to get up and get ready for the day. I didn't have much of a choice, as I was given a different mission every day, being the only person in the Galaxy Team who actually had the guts to leave the village and interact with Pokemon.

When I first fell into Hisui, I found it strange how the locals at Jubilife Village were terrified of Pokemon. How could people possibly be terrified of such cute and cuddly little (and big) creatures that they could easily battle and catch?