FIRST KILL

It was a dark night and there was a really bad storm, Mr. Cruz was heading home after a long day at work absolutely drenched in rain water. He couldn't wait to go home and see his wife. He got in the car and started driving, he turned on his car and the song Psycho Killer by Talking Heads was blasting on the radio. He got home and called out his wife's name "Sandra! I'm home!" no response... He called out his wife's name again. "Sandra?!" still no response... He thought ‘she must be asleep, I'll let her rest.’ He went to the laundry room to put up his keys. He stepped in something but just assumed it was laundry detergent so he went to get some paper towels but when he turned back to the laundry room his footprints were, red... He opened the dryer only to find his wife's dismembered body in the dryer. He was PETRIFIED. But then out of nowhere he felt something wrap around his neck, and then he heard the sound of blood dripping and flesh ripping…He fell to the ground and as he was dying he saw his student… “B-B-Bla” but before he could finish tape was put over his mouth and eyes. “Shh it will all be over soon~”...That was the last thing he heard. Finally the police arrived, but it was too late… Mr. and Mrs. Cruz were already dead. Mr. Cruz was gutted and hung up on a cross, Mrs. Cruz was dismembered and put in the dryer. One of the policemen saw and barfed “What kind of sick monster could do this?” They started investigating… They went to the backyard and they saw something shiny…it was a necklace and it had a piece of hair attached to it, the necklace spelled ‘Sophia’ in cursive “Oh Sophia what have you gotten yourself into?” said the chief of police “I'm sorry what? You know her???” said Officer Seth said “She’s my brother's best friend…” “oh…”

341 words