𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Six Months Later

Six Months Later

"Radha, are you ready! You're taking so long"! Nathan screamed from outside the room since his wife had locked him out stating she had a surprise. "A minute more, Nathan"!

The man spent the next minute in grumbles before the sound of her unblocking the door hit his ears. "Fina-". His mouth remained agape when the sight infront took over every possible control he had over himself.

Draped in a black cotton saree with golden border, Anuradha stole his breath. Her eyes were heavily coated with eyeliner that it looked so expressive. The highlighter on her nose shone under the light of the room and her red lips made him desperate.

Anuradha felt his long stare and consciously tucked her hair behind her ear. "Do I look okay"? "Okay? Girl, you look sexy and irresistible", he huskily whispered pulling her by her waist.

"Nathan"! She gasped holding onto his shoulder with a shy smile. "You look so hot that if we stayed here any longer, the saree might end up on the floor", he nuzzled his nose on her cheek. "Nathan", she mumbled when his fingers crawled up her open back and touched the string of the blouse.

"A minute please"! He hushed her, pressing her against him. Inhaling her scent, he let her go. "Let's really go now before you do what you said", Anuradha chuckled, running away while he stayed back and laughed.

In the past six months, Anuradha had lost some kilograms off herself with the healthy diet and exercise plan. She was shocked to see the difference within herself.

The girl who was scared to dress up was now adorning herself with sarees as and when she could. Nathan felt so proud when he was forced by her to go on a saree shopping. Ever since, he would buy her one saree every month.

Adjusting his collar, Nathan went down.

=====

"I can't do this! Let's go home"! Anuradha cried, looking at the crowd through the windshield. "Radha, it's okay. I'm here with you. You will answer the questions well. We can sit here a few more minutes to get you relaxed but we are going in. We can't let your hard work go unnoticed. This is your first independent project, Radha. You need to be there at every step".

Anuradha groaned, throwing her head back. He toyed with her silver earrings to pass time as she did that.

"Okay fine, but what if I don't know how to answer a question", she raised a doubt. "Simple. You cough and I'll manage it", he smiled with a thumbs up. His idea got her thinking. "That doesn't sound like a bad plan. Okay, come"!

Six months ago, a newbie director had approached Anuradha through her LinkedIn profile and contacted her for a project. With lots of discussion with Nathan, she quoted her price and took up the offer. Though she was terrified of the idea of doing it herself for the first time, she was happy to be back at work.