Who is there?

I heard the sound of tiny bells as I was browsing on my laptop in my room. Taking my eyes off the screen, I turned around to see where it was coming from. Other than the afternoon sunlight through my window, everything is perfectly normal. I turned my attention back to the Discord group where my online friends were chatting with each other.

Moments later, I hear it again.

Tinkle-tinkle! or Jingle-jingle!

I spun around again. There's the sound! Where is it coming from? This time, I decided to go look. Getting up from my chair, I peaked out my door that's been left ajar and poked my head out into the hallway.

"Hello?" I said, in a half-whisper.

The whole upstairs floor is quiet. My sister's door is completely shut and she has already left for work. My mom is at her house, so this means that I'm home by myself.

I then shut the door and head back to my desk. As I sat down, I read some of the messages sent by some of my friends and acquaintances, talking about finding famous penguin, also called "mascots", for a meet-and-greet in-game in a Club Penguin Private Server. I quickly typed " Who do you guys think will be online today? ", then included a curious emote, before sending. As I watch for some replies, I heard something.

"Shhh!"

"Quiet, he will see us!"

I turned around again and scanned my room. "Is anyone there?"

No answer.

Getting back up, I looked everywhere in the room, hoping to find something. Or someone. So far, there's nothing at my bed and near the door. I then faced one of my shelves that's beside my window and saw what looks like wings hiding behind my Disney plushes. It's not just any wings, like bird wings or things like that. The closest I can describe is that they look like Butterfly wings, but they're all white. Not completely white, just to clarify. More like porcelain white. Wanting to see who or what they are, I decided to approach the shelf.

"Hey. You guys can come out." I said to them in a gentle tone. "Everything's alright, I'm not gonna hurt you. I just wanna see who or what you guys are."

Slowly, each tiny heads pop up. Six in total. Behind the Micky Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and Timon the Meerkat plushes, there's five girls and one boy. Before I could say anything else, another set of five fairies showed themselves. They were hiding at the top of the shelf. I was even more amazed. I can't believe it! There's fairies hiding in my room! What a joy!

Once I got myself to calm down afterwards, I took another look at all eleven fairies. They seem familiar to me. Like, I've seen them all before. But where? Suddenly, it struck me.

"Wait. I know who you guys are. You're Never fairies!"

                                                                                           ****

Writer's Note - 
Okay, that's the end of the snippet for the book! This is one way for me to meet the fairies. If you guys are confused, the fairies that were hiding in my room are the ones from the book series. So this means Tinker Bell's book friends are present. If I were to have more info after all this, I think the fairies would tell me how they came to Canada, possibly my family finding out eventually about their existence, etc. I would also have met Queen Clarion, Vidia, and the Head Tinker version of Fairy Mary. And I do have another piece of example for what would happen later on in the day. It might go something like this:

   After a long day today, it feels good to just crawl into bed and get some shuteye. I just had a fun, but weird day today. My life sort of changed when I met lots of tiny, mythical human-like creatures that came from one of the Disney movies I liked growing up. Maybe this isn't too weird, but I'd say this probably turned out to be a momentous day in my life. I yawned, got comfortable and drifted off to sleep.

Next, what seems to be several minutes going by and I was awakened by some voice that was heard across my room. In fact, they're all very faint.

"Where's the Queen? Where's Queen Clarion?" a voice said.
"There's nothing she can do!" another voice chimed in.
"You were supposed to get help!" the first voice spoke again.

Is someone else in my room? I wondered. I sat up on my bed and look around. There's absolutely no one here! Tinker Bell and her friends all went back to Pixie Hollow and we agreed to see each other again the next day. I'm the only one in the room right now. Suddenly, a different voice starting talking.

"What's the matter, sleepy head?"
Then, there's two more voices. They both sound like female adults and as far as I can tell, it sounds like they're talking to different people rather than to each other.
"Look, ladies! There it is! The second star to the right!"
"Very well."
A third voice jumped after, "what do we do now? they never told us this part!"
I keep scanning and looking around my dark, motionless room. Some of these voices really do sound familiar. Are they not who I think they are?
Suddenly, I hear one of the previous voices talking again, followed by a different voice.
"Mercy me!"
"Come on! woo-hoo!"
Followed by laughter.