2.) Let Her Go

[Hope you liked my last part and sorry if these take long since I'm doing these in my free time while I'm supposed to be sleeping. I wanted to make a fanfic where the girl isn't reliant on Roger since that's most of the ones I read. I also like reading Roger be absolutely in love so that's going to go on for a while so yeah. ENJOY :D] 

IMPORTANT NOTE: I forgot to put this in the last part but Y/n didn't tell anyone about how she broke up with Micheal or what he's doing to her so if they talk about her boyfriend just remember that.

 (Roger's POV)

    I laid on my bed staring at the ceiling of my flat. I couldn't stop thinking about her. Y/n was perfect, her smile, her hair, her eyes, her body, her humor, her independence. She would kill anyone who hurts someone she cares about and I feel... safe near her. I haven't felt that way with anyone, I just knew she was the one. 

   Brian told me to just let her go. She was already with her boyfriend, Micheal. I hate that guy. Every time I see her with him my heart breaks. She seems to have everything figured out and then there's me with something missing in my life. I can pretend that I'm truly happy and content with the world and my life but when I get back home it's still a lie. I need her, but I know that she doesn't need me. As much as I want to wish she wants me I know I can't do anything to change the fact she doesn't.

  I roll on my side and tear up a bit. I wanted to let her go and everything go back to the way it was, but the butterflies kept coming back every time. If I got with someone else maybe it would be easier to get rid of these butterflies. I tried to sleep since I was exhausted but the second I closed my eyes my alarm went off. I groaned and sat up with the worst headache and slowly got out of bed to get ready for rehearsal.

(Y/n's POV)

   You made it to work in a better mood since Micheal wasn't at your doorstep this morning. You opened the door to hear arguing. It was normal for them to fight but not at five in the morning, mostly since Freddie was the only one fully awake at the time. "Uh..." You whispered in confusion.

  "Oh, hey." Brian greeted you. You could tell he was concerned by his face.

  "What's up with them?" You asked, smirking a bit. It was almost amusing listening to them argue, especially when you didn't have anything to get done yet, even though Brian looked worried about something.

 "Roger brought his girlfriend to the studio." Brian told you now smiling, even though you could still see worry in his eyes.

  You scoffed and raised your eyebrows. "What?" you laughed, smiling sarcastically. Brian nodded. You looked at Roger's girlfriend wrap herself around his arm in a sexy dress and position. You looked at her in disgust. "Whore." you said silently.

  Brian chuckled. "Since when did you care about who Roger dates?"

  "I don't, I'm just saying she's obviously a slut who's gonna break his heart." You didn't like Roger but seeing this girl obviously with him to get into his pants left you with a bad taste in your mouth. This girl started a fire in you and if she ends up hurting him, you're gonna kick her ass.

"Darling, you can't just bring anyone to the studio." Freddie yelled at Roger.

"You bring Mary into the studio all the time, what's the difference with me bringing her." Roger defended his girlfriend.

"I can name a lot of differences Roger. One being I love her."

"How do you know I don't love her?"

  Freddie cocked his head towards you staring at the three. Roger looked at you and his face turned red. Freddie smiled, "That's how." Roger walked away in anger, his girlfriend following closely behind. "Great way to start the morning." Freddie walked to his recording booth to warm-up. 

"So, what do you think?" Brian asked you.

"What do I think?" You said, "I think I'm gonna kick her ass."

"Jealous?" Brian laughed, smirking.

"Not really, I just don't want him getting his heart broken over this girl. She's obviously gonna leave him."

"Why do you think that?"

You looked at Brian as if asking him if he was serious. "Look at her Brian. She looks like a fucking prostitute, she just wants to have sex with him and leave."

"I don't know, don't judge a book by it's cover."

"I guess, I still wouldn't trust her though. If she breaks him I swear..." You paused.

"You know Roger loves you right?" You nodded. "You're the only thing he wants to talk to anymore. He's probably just doing this to stick it to you." Brian smirked, cheering up himself.

"That makes it worse, who wants to date a guy who guilt trips her into dating them?"

"Aren't you dating Micheal?" Brian laughed.

"No, I broke up with him. He still comes around trying to get me back, but I think he finally understands I'm not interested in getting back with him."

   John walked in the room. "Aren't you strict about deadlines?" John asked.

"Uhm, I guess."

"We're ten minutes late." John laughed.

"Fuck!" You ran to your station.

   Roger was in his recording booth making out with his girlfriend. "Alright you lovebirds let get rolling." They didn't listen. People not listening to you really ticked you off. 'Alright dude, you want me to date you and you do that?' you thought. You sighed not knowing what to do. 

"Freddie do you want to listen to what we have already?" you asked unsure how to get Roger to work."

"I already listened to it this morning, we need to redo it." 

You watched Brian and John turn annoyed. "Then we need Roger to stop." You looked at Roger, bored. You sighed. "Roger, if you don't stop we'll kick your girlfriend out."

"Make me." Roger tested you. It was on.

"You refuse to work because your girlfriend's here. She's a distraction in the workplace. We have a right to remove her."

"And I have a right to keep her here." Roger smiled.

"That's not how that works."

   Eventually you convince Roger to start working, but you've lost a lot of time over it. You looked over at John who was taking a nap in the corner of his recording booth, waiting for this argument to pass. "Deaky, wake up, we're starting." The other two were practicing but were very bored. "Okay, we're starting. 'Its Late' take 6. 3, 2..." As you listened to them perform, you couldn't help but think about Roger. You knew Roger loved you, but why would he want to date another girl, even if it was to stick it to me? Roger was sweet and would never put a woman through that. You just knew that this woman was gonna do something to Roger that was gonna hurt him. You didn't want to think that, but you just knew that that girl was trouble.