*Really cool title*

Davids p.o.v

 Anyway, we finally get to school, me and Exer are just barely walking in the doors when my sister Brenda engolfs us into a hug, walking a little behind her was Pamela. While Brenda is aggressively hugging us, Pamela stops and says, "goodmorning guys, hows it been?" Brenda eventually stops clinging onto us like her life fucking depends on it, and stands next to pamela while I say, "Well goodmorning to you too! And I've been fine, what about you two??" 

 Exers p.o.v

     While those three were chatting away, I couldn't help but stare at Day's charming features, his smile, his Golden hair, his button nose, his eyes that are as dark and sparkly as the beautiful night sky, Just him. But I think someone noticed I was staring. You know that feeling you get when someone is staring at you?? (Bro Exer has to be the master at giving people that feeling💀) I was getting that feeling, so when I looked around to see who it was, and guess who it was? FUCKING PAMELA. *SHIT! She must have caught me staring! You know what, if she asks, I was jsut zoned out, yeah, Thats right. She CANT know, no one can!* 

    Pamelas p.o.v

    As I was talking to David and Brenda, I noticed Exer was being very quiet, like, in a to quiet kinda way. So I just let the to siblings talk while I was going to ask Exer if he was ok, but once I started to say something, I relized he was staring at David, *Is he really staring at David? Maybe he is just zoned out. But what if he's not zoned out? Would that mean that Exer likes David? FINALLY!!* But I think he noticed I was looking at him, cuz he turned to me and flashed an awkward smile at me with semi sad eyes, which made me feel kinda bad.

YALL OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY IM A WHOLE DAY LATE IM THE WORST IM SO FUCKING SORRY IM TRYING THO OK LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLL😘😘😘😘😘

ALSO I decided that I am going to do the Dazya story!!