Mindless In The Shadow

Me: Okay guys I'm very busy in my other books so I cannot really update this book alot. Sorry but I'll try to update okay and Shadow is now a mindless freak. P.S the real Noa or me does not have feelings for Shadow anymore but my clone still.

Rin; Yep.. Or maybe its because we split our hearts. Yours is Nard Y and mines is Shadow.

Me: Sigh.. Come on guys. Lets get this started.

France: YA YA YA!!!

__________________________________

Sonic P.O.V
Same old Shadow, so arrogant to take all the glory! Joke just kidding. With that, Me, Knuckles and Rouge head to the door to get Shadow back. I saw Noa watching us from the window. She is really worried about him. Well can't blame her on crying coz she loves him.. And love is love. It's everything. I feel sorry for the Kid.

Knuckles: She'll be okay. Soon as we get Shadz back.

Rouge: Yeah..

Sonic: I know.. Just worried to the kid. After all "knowing the person you truly love is indanger can lead to a depression." I just hope we reach him breathing.

With that we all ran in a speed of sound towards eggy's lair which is in the forest. I ran the fastest coz you all know I'm the fastest hedgehog alive, rouge is able to keep up with her bat wings which is fine but.. Knuckles? Gah slower than a turtle. Well what can I say. "His head is slower than his feet" (Sonic X) and I tell you.. It really really really slow. Its like we are racing.

Rouge: Be fast boys.. (Flies faster)

Sonic: You want something fast? Well you got it! (Ran the fastest)

Knuckles: Hey wait!! (Trying to keep up)

Sonic: Last place Knux? HAHHA!

Knuckles: -__- (Mutters) when I get my hands on you.. I'll make you see your LAST.

Noa P.O.V

I watch them leave. I sat on the window and kept looking at the direction where they last seen on sight. Even if they aren't seen on that direction anymore, I kept staring. Memories flashes in my eyes.

Memories about the good times Shadow and I have.. The first time we met, the time he saved me when I was 13, how we became friends, when he taught me how to use chaos control, the first time we kiss.. How we love eachother. I kept thinking about it that I didn't realize I was crying. Tears rolled down on my cheek. I whimper a quite crying sound.

Noa: (whispers) Shadow...

I kept staring while trying not to cry so loud.

Nicky P.O.V

We are sitting on the carpet while having a conversation with Leo. Even if he's a boy, he easily get along with us girls. I do admit he is showing some shyness and very not a talkative one but I could say he is a trustful one. After all he is the oldest, he is like our older brother. We kept talking and laughing until I notice Noa isn't joining us.

Nicky: ???

Ash: What is it Nicky?

Nicky: Noa isn't joining us.

Ash: (look at where Noa is) Hmph..

We saw Noa on the window staring in the wind. Like she was thinking so deep. I walk closer to her and heard a silent crying sound from her. Noa is crying. Noa and I may not know eachother to much YET (Coz we just met one day ago) but something inside me tells me I have to help her.

Leo: We better help her.

Nicky: Right..

Ash: Losing someone you truly love is Hard you know. She loves Shadow very much that knowing he is in danger makes her hurt on the inside. Love is also pain.