Prologue

Matthew Dela Peña, an aspiring film student with dreams of following in the footsteps of his favorite director, finds himself thrust into the spotlight in a most unexpected way. On a fateful day, he stumbles onto a film set directed by none other than his cinematic idol. Little does he know that this chance encounter will alter the course of his life.
In a bizarre twist of fate, Matthew mistakes a seemingly real mugging for a scene from the series being filmed. Without a second thought, he leaps into action and delivers a swift, unexpected kick to the supposed perpetrator's most sensitive area. It's only when the cameras stop rolling that Matthew realizes his blunder.

Caught in the spotlight and the crossfire of the film crew's bewildered reactions, he locks eyes with Angela Mae Cabanes, the actress he believed to be in distress. Her shock mirrors his own, while the lead actor, Daniel Latrell Alto, stands red-faced and glaring, clearly not pleased with the unscripted turn of events.

With the director's exasperated "CUT!" ringing in his ears, Matthew's life takes an unexpected twist. As he navigates the chaos of the film set and the drama of showbiz, he finds himself pulled into a world he'd only dreamed of. Along the way, he'll discover that sometimes, life's most memorable scenes are the ones we didn't see coming.