6 Man Crew

As soon as I arrived at our HQ multiple arms wrapped me in a hug out of nowhere

"CICIIII WE'RE GOING TO KOREAAAA" they exclaimed clapping like crazy. Sheesh is this really true? doing the snaps and declaring "They better get ready" I scanned the studio and there are at least 50 dancers waiting for the announcement.

Our manager cleared her throat and gathered everyone at the floor in front of the life size mirror.

"As what all of you know the team is invited to compete internationally in South Korea. This is the real deal ladies. Youre going to battle the notable choreographers, directors and dancers. We've come to a consensus that we should bring our own game. The best candidates of the new generation in the Philippines"

"Lets give it up for April, the waacker from Tomas Morato. Joey and her footworks from Pasig. Dana, repping the buck (krump) style from Marikina. Jules, the urban lyrical  dancer from Esteban Abada and Circe, the hiphop dancer known for her underground battles from Xavierville. These girls represented our team locally and internationally. Cheers for A Team!" Manager Faye announce enthusiactically.

Their heads are in the clouds. My team rose from their seats and said their Hello's. But I didnt. The thought of going internationally scared me not because I am not confident with my moves. But the fact that I can already feel the pressure and tension. The mission to become the main dancer and crew will need seriously a lot of work.

I was about to go for i really need to smoke but Faye speaked again

"And in addition to the team, Dance hall Queen of Pasay, Chloe! She will be completing the 6 man crew and will be the Sub-Leader."

Processing...

I saw Chloe in the crowd standing up with her bra top and some ripped jeans. Still with her signature braided hair. We locked our eyes for a moment. Shes smirking at me and I turned away.

I am dumbfounded. Me and my friends looked at each other in disbelief. I just cant be near Chloe.

"Thats all for today we have another meeting tomorrow with SWF2 Host, 8 AM sharp. Also bring your luggage and prepare the documents that I sent earlier, because tomorrow evening is your flight. thank you

I rushed outside of the HQ to puff some vape. It feels like Im gonna cry. All the moments we've shared together came flashing in my eyes.

"Hey Ci" Jules called approaching me

Well I dont actually know. My ex is in the team.

"I think Im fine. But its not easy to move on that fast Jules" I replied wiping the tears in my cheeks

"You can do it. We are with you. We cant let Chloe hurt you again. If she messes with you, she'll have to answer us first" She reassures me and thats the very words I need. Really thankful that I have someone to rely on

Before I could respond my phone rang

"Hello Ma?"

"Hi Baby, hows your practice?"

"We dont have one, just a meeting"

"Well, you sound down? want me to fetch you?"

"Yes please, I wanna go home"

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mom drove to our HQ and brought me home. Shes currently cooking our lunch and Im at my laptop watching some clips

From: 092648xxxxx

Where did you go? can I talk to you Ci?

Assuming it was Chloe again i deleted it and puff some vape

Mom and I ate our lunch and she insisted to go shopping for I will be needing some drips I could rep when do battles so, yes I agreed. Mom has this way of cheering up ever since my dad left us. My older brother is working as a nurse abroad that only leaves us two.

It was already 6PM when we finished and we bid our goodbyes. I told her that I will stay at my place tonight. Gon do some routines. I cant come there bare handed. Im gonna show them what I got. Cant let these dancers make fun of us.

I texted my girls that they need to finesse their moves. Make routines to be ready for solo battles. And that we have a meetimg with a host tomorrow.

Im on my way to my condo and blasted some The Weeknd tracks. I have these installed lights in my car that makes every song 10x better.

I was puffing my vape when my jam played

Bitch Dont Kill My Vibe by Kendrick always makes me hype tbh! sometimes im thinking of being a rapper too!

Just kidding

Got to my Condo safe and sound. I hit my JBL speakers and put up some Chris Brown songs. My body moved on its own. Im looking at my life size mirror with sultry eyes. Moving my hips in circular motions while i tie my hair up. Its time to do some really good ass moves.

After I cooked some new steps, I cleaned my space and started packing up. My toiletries, clothes, sandals, shoes, accessories and the documents. I need everything to be prepared.

Tomorrow is gonna be exciting.

====================

yo. how are you all? what do you think of this chapter?

pasted Cerci's jam!