"˜*°•.˜"*°• 19 •°*"˜.•°*"˜

-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷

𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The feeling of someone moving by my side woke me up; I gently opened my eyes and saw Y/n peacefully sleeping. Her face half inside the cover and the other half poking out; I can see her eyes, it look tired. Maybe that's the affect of the thunderstorm. I looked at my phone, wanting to know what time it was: 2:48 am.

I shift my position laying on my back and looking at the ceiling; my room was dark, I can barely see a thing. Y/n was right, I was half asleep most of the night. I slept half of a day, I wasn't that sleepy when I said 'goodnight' to Y/n.

I let out a sigh as the rain continued to pour outside. The dark skies covered with light flashes, with the sound of lighting booming following it.

"hmm..."

I looked at Y/n, seeing she was mumbling. I think she was dreaming about something. I again positioned myself in front of her, looking directly right at her. Y/n's eyes moved underneath her eyelids, her lips quivered continuing to mumble something.

It was kind of creepy that I was watching her sleep right now.

"d-don't... please..." I hear her whimper

Her voice lacing with fear "p-please... d-don't leave..." I see her tears flowing "Y-Yoongi..."

My eyes widen hearing her say my name "do-don't leave... m-me... a-again" she cried whimpering

I blinked several times not knowing what to do or say. "Y-Yoongi... I'm s-sorry..." she says softly and I felt my heart break

I wrapped an arm around her, taking her into my chest, laying her down on top of my chest. And, as I do she continued to whimper in fright "don't worry, I'm not going anywhere I promise" I whispered against her head and gently kissing the top of her head

Even though she doesn't hear me I mentally and physically promised to be with her as long as I can. After a few minutes, she finally stopped crying and I sighed as she continued to sleep on top of my chest.

~̶~̶~̶~̶~̶~̶~̶~̶~̶~̶~̶~̶~̶~̶~̶~̶~̶~̶~̶~̶~̶~̶~̶~̶~̶~̶~̶~̶

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I was woken up by the loud boom outside, I sat in fright, hastely looking around the room noticing I wasn't inside my own bedroom. I then remembered I snucked into Yoongi's bed last night. I again roamed my eyes all around the room noticing Yoongi wasn't here.

I was looking for a clock to see what the time was but there was no clock near me, and, I realized my phone was at my room and I didn't bring it with me last night.

As I was lost in my thoughts, the sound of footsteps coming in the room; as the door opens, revealing Yoongi with a tray of food coming inside.

Yoongi steps closer to the bed as I stared at him in shock; he placed the tray in front of as I continued to stare at him "good morning-well actually it's in the middle of the day..." "I prepared korean pancakes, with bacon and eggs, and a cup of coffee, with two sugars and no cream, just the way you like it." he says sitting on the edge of the bed after he placed the tray in front of me

I continued to stare at him "what has gotten into you?" I asked curiously wondering how did he wake up being nice to me

He slightly tilts his head "what do you mean?" he asks

"I mean,... did the aliens came?" "because you aren't usually nice to me-nay you aren't usually this nice to anyone"

Yoongi let's out a scoff "I'm nice," he points to himself "you just don't see it often"