TWO

"I also need to tell Shikamaru and his teammates about this." Asuma Sarutobi said.

"Mine too." Kurenai Yuhi said.

"Remember, Naruto works as a double agent, working for both the Hidden Leaf and Hidden Waterfall." Tsunade Senju the Fifth Hokage said. "I made a decision that I will accept the invitation."

"Lady Tsunade. What about the Hidden Sand?"  Shizune Kato asked.

"I'm already working on a meeting with the Sand Village and informing them about next year's Chunin Exams in which took place in the Waterfall Village." Tsunade Senju the Fifth Hokage said.

"I will tell Sakura about this. However, I shall assigned her to Team Asuma because Shikamaru is already a Chunin." Kakashi Hatake said.

"Don't worry Kakashi. She will be fine while Naruto is gone to the Waterfall Village." Asuma Sarutobi said.

Nightfall, back at the Hidden Waterfall Village, Naruto and Fuu were already sleeping in one large bed

"This bed is larger." Naruto Uzumaki said.

"Relax Naruto." Fuu said. "This bed is fitted for the two of us." Fuu said.

"If only I could use Shadow Clone Jutsu." Naruto Uzumaki said.

Fuu deadpanned.

"Try not to make a fool on me with your shadow clones, you knucklehead." Fuu said.

"I know." Naruto Uzumaki said. "But I heard that we're going to form a new Genin team."

"Yes, we are." Fuu said. "The third member of our team will be revealed by tomorrow morning."

"You're right Fuu." Naruto Uzumaki said.

Then, Fuu placed her barefoot on Naruto's face.

"Fuu, what are you doing?" Naruto Uzumaki asked.

Fuu deadpanned.

"Kiss my foot." Fuu said.

Naruto deadpanned.

"What is this? A spa?" Naruto Uzumaki asked.

The following morning, Naruto and Fuu were assembled by Shibuki at the house of the village ruler.

"I would like to announced that you two have a newest member of your new Genin team." Shibuki said.

"Who?" Naruto Uzumaki asked.

Fuu deadpanned.

"You don't need to asked if you familiared with a girl with a sharingan." Fuu said.

Fuu and Naruto turned around and meet the third member of the new team named Mihako Uchiha (16). 

"Hi there. My name is Mihako Uchiha." Mihako Uchiha said.

Naruto gasped in surprised.

"You're in the same clan as Sasuke."  Naruto Uzumaki said. 

"So, you already know my cousin Sasuke." Mihaku Uchiha said.

"Unfortunately, Sasuke deserted the Leaf Village to joined Orochimaru's side." Naruto Uzumaki said. "His aim is to seek vengeance against his brother Itachi, who is the one who slaughtered his own clan for power."

"Just as I thought." Mihako Uchiha said. "I knew my prediction of the downfall of the Uchiha  Clan in the Leaf did happened. Now Sasuke is driving with his bitterness and anger towards his brother Itachi. Anyway, we should focus on our current new team's status."

"So, you have already mastered the power of sharingan." Fuu said.