Chapter 1: Black Trailer

(Little Story I feel like making. This is for fun! A book where some things possibly be altered and a more..Powerful Blake.)

In the world of RWBY, there was a girl sitting down a rock staring at the leaves falling down on the ground. This was Blake Belladonna, who formerly went by a (Y/N).

She had grown up and been with the White Fang for a while. Though she knew after this little mission it was going to be time for her to go.. She was going to have to ditch Adam and the White Fang..then go to Beacon.

Blake: 'Finally the canon is about to start..Since I'm currently Blake,  I wonder how this will all play out. I just have to be patient. I can't simply rush things now.'

As she kept watching the leaves falling, she felt the presence of someone coming towards her. Her head slightly turned and her eyes shifted to the side to see who the person that came to her. It was her Partner, Adam Taurus.

Adam: "Blake..It's time.."

Blake stayed quiet before simply standing up. She got off the rock and rolled her wrists around and cracked her neck.

Blake: "It's about time.. I was getting bored of waiting here and doing nothing."

Adam: "Still the same as usual.."

Blake: "What. . . I really was getting bored. Now I am ready when you are. Just lead the way, Adam.."

Adam nodded and he started walking in a certain direction. Blake followed right behind him.

They were running really fast towards their destination. While they were running Blake was thinking back on how things were at this point in the story.

Blake: 'This is where we board the train..Good. ."

Blake and Adam kept running and running until coming to a halt when they were In Front of a cliff that had a downward slope. Then suddenly there was a train horn and the train started to chug past them. Both Adam and Blake jumped into the air and thanks to gravity it brought them back down. They started to slide down the downward slope that was heading towards the currently passing train.

They used their momentum to jump off the terrain and towards the Train. Luckily they made it and managed to catch themselves while driving their swords into one of the train carts' metal roofs. They removed their sword/Katana out of the roof and started running and jumping from cart to cart. Then they got into one specific cart.. There were many robots there with their weapons trained on them.

Adam: "Looks like we have to do this the hard way."

Adam said bluntly as he got ready to fight. These were just robots so to him, he's just fighting fodder. Blake on the other hand twirled her sword with a confident look on her face.

Blake: "Well that's good…"

She got into a stance and was ready to Pounce.. Ready to dismantle and destroy these fodder robots. She licked her lips and tightened her grip on her sword.

Blake: "I like doing it the hard way.. It's actually more fun.."

She appeared behind the robot — slicing through it like butter,  causing it to fall down into two whole pieces. The robots started to attack them and both Blake and Damn were handling their potion of robots.

Blake was slicing through them like it was nothing. She crouched and shifted her eyes to the left and the Right, looking at all the remaining robots she had to destroy.