How Dittophobia connected FNaF4 to Security Breach [FNaF Book]

Dittophobia is the third story of the Tales of the Pizza Plex B-7 book, this book didn't release yet but it got leaked and this story was able to connect five games from FNaF 4 to Security Breach in a way that feels complete and coherent (to me, at least). I would recommend reading the summary here to know what I'm talking about: https://freddy-fazbears-pizza.fandom.com/wiki/Dittophobia

Pointless to say this will contain ✨ spoilers.✨

This story talks about Rory, a 7yo kid that every night has nightmares that are the FNaF 4 gameplay. One day he woke up realizing he didn't have nightmares during that night, but something is off, he looks older and his room is in decay. What happened to him is that back when he was 7 he ran away from his home for having abusive parents and ended up being kidnapped by William Afton.

William experimented on him to study human emotions, using a hallucinogenic gas to make him dizzy enough to not make him realize he's stuck in a fake house to not make him escape (it works similar to the illusion disks). When William got springlocked this kid got trapped in this nightmarish loop for 10 years.

The only reason he woke up was because the machine that was releasing that gas shut down. Now lucid, Rory starts roaming the house realizing the nightmares he saw attacking him during the night were just mannequins with wheels to move and actually unable to arm. He now was able to see how the other rooms of the house were fake as well and that he was hallucinating the food he ate in a different way compared to what he was actually eating. He finds a way out from the FNaF 4 fake home and discovers he's in the Sister Location bunker, the Funtimes are still there and right before he was going to left, a recorded message from a man named "Wade" reminds him how his life was miserable before running away and that's why nobody was able to find him yet, convincing him that now he would not be able to readapt back to society and that no one was missing him. Rory decides to go back to the bedroom, reactivate the machine and go back to live in that illusion, it wasn't the first time he tried to escape, but he always went back every time he would try to leave.

The best thing to do now is to go see what this story is trying to tell us:

1. The FNaF 4 Experiment Theory got confirmed.

2. The Nightmares are real robots but their appearances are an illusion, similarly to how the Twisted work in The Twisted Ones. The Nightmares' UCN voice-lines further confirm this point. We found the original Nightmares in Security Breach; "mannequin to wheels to move, unable to harm". This also explains why their nightmarish counterparts have a jumpscare sound far similar to the Nightmare animatronics, IT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE!!

3. Midnight Motorist might be about William kidnapping Rory, as in both stories there's a kid running away from their abusive family.

4. William is the one talking through the Fredbear plush during FNaF 4 just like how he did in the recorded message at the end of Dittophobia pretending to be someone else, gaslighting the kid to go back and that everyone hates him.

This story feels like it was really written by Scott Cawthon for how well it was able to accurately connect all these games, seeing how for now this book should be the last one from the Tales from the Pizza Plex I think it is safe to assume he wanted to conclude that in a way that would connect the oldest games to the newest to satisfy most of the fandom and give us a satisfying conclusion to this and move on.