〽️ Part : 4

The first thing Tae calls Jhope when he comes home.

As soon as he picks up the call,

Jhope says Hello King,
what can I do for you.

Then Tae coldly says,

by tomorrow I need a camera in my baby boy's house. I want to see my baby boy doing everything.
How he eats, how he sleeps, how he takes bath, everything.

got it?

jhope says ok king

Till tomorrow morning the work will be done.

After that tae cut the call and starts thinking that his baby boy is moaning under him .

Thinking of all this wild thoughts,

tae smiles and says ohh my baby boy,

I can't wait anymore how can I control my self ?

Please baby come to me quickly,
then we both will always be happy.

we will go for a walk together, We will go to Paris for our honeymoon okk baby boy.

Thinking about all this, Tae doesn't know when he falls asleep.

Next morning....

As soon as sunlight falls on Tae's eyes, Tae first takes out his laptop and checks it.

All the CCTV photos of Kookie's house were visible in it.

Tae is happy and firstly turns on the camera of kookie's room and sees that his baby boy is still there. Kookie is sleeping peacefully on the bed .

After seeing this tae kiss the multiple time on laptop screen and says good morning princess.

Then after sometime staring at the laptop screen tae wanted to take a bath before his baby boy woke up, so he quickly came to the bathroom and took a shower.🫥🫥

After showering

He saw that his baby boy was slowly waking up from sleep.

Seeing this,

Tae becomes happy and starts kissing on the screen like crazy.

After getting down from the bed, kookie comes straight to the bathroom and starts taking a bath.

Tae wanted to see him taking a bath, so by turning on the camera of his bathroom....

Kookie was rubbing his skin with a scrubber standing naked under the shower.

Seeing this activity of kookie and his prefect body, tae feel needy,
he was already able to feel his pants getting tight.
His brain stops working.
Even after the AC was on in the room.He was feeling very hot.

He leaves everything and quickly comes to the bathroom for cool himself. Tae is just take a shower but he again turns on the shower and starts calming himself down by standing under it, tae imagines kookie and his warm mouth nd pinkish lip he starts moaning loudly. After 2 hours tae feel good nd clean himself nd comes out of the bathroom.

Tae say that : baby boy how could you do this to me ? After seeing you I'm getting all mad . Trust me baby boy

just once

Just once

the day you come to me I'll panish you hardly nd that's my promise princess

Okk babies that's Enough for today 😮‍💨

Wait for the next part

Good nightTake care Bye bye 🫂💕

Good night
Take care
Bye bye 🫂💕