Broken Memory

"Flight London to Philippines landing in 5 minutes." Hannah groaned as she sit up straight then fixed her things. She looked outside of the window then said, "Behold Philippines. The queen is back."

She opened her bag and picked up an old picture of two kids holding hands. "I'm back Miggy." she wispered hugging the picture. She placed the picture back in her bag then picked up her lipstick. The queen always needs to be presentable.

*

"Welcome back Ms. Hannah!" her driver Mang Peping greeted her. Mang Peping is like his second father. He was working for the Quirante's for almost 20 years ever since Hannah was born.

"Hi Mang Peping!" she said while the maid gets her things.

*

"What the hell are you doing here bitch?" Hannah said upon opening her bedroom door were she saw her bestfriend Jamie in her bed with Jamie's laptop.

"Oh hey! There you are! Welcome home bitch! So how's London?" Jamie greeted her friend.

"Good. Everything's good in London."

"So did you get me an autograph?" Jamie said still looking at her laptop. Jamie is an avid fan of One Direction. That's why when she heard that Hannah's going to London, she immediately asked her father to go with her. But bad luck, she was declined.

"It's in my luggage. Just get it there with your heels."

"Christian Louboutin or Ralph Lauren?"

"Christian Louboutin." Hannah said opening her closet.

"You know me well bitch." Jamie said.

"Yeah whatever." Hannah said going in the bathroom to change her clothes.

"So, how's your mission? Did you find him?" Hannah pertaining to Miggy.

"Almost there honey."

"My goodness Jamie ilang buwan ang nakaraan nung sinabi ko sayo yan tas hanggang ngayon wala parin? Answer me Jamie, nagkaroon ka ba ng boyfriend while I'm gone?" Hannah said to Jaime. This time nakalawit na ang ulo nya sa pinto at si Jaime naman......well.....dedma. That's what a bitch nga raw.

"Hindi ako katulad ng iba na nakahanap lang ng jowa nakakalimutan na ang pangako nila." still facing her laptop. Okay, now she's mad. Hannah said in her mind. Kilala nya kasi si Jamie. They've been friends since nursery. At alam nyang madali itong magalit.

"Okay I'm sorry. It's just I'm too excited to see him."

"I understand bitch. That's why you owe me a shopping spree for making me mad." Jamie said. Hannah just laughed at her bestfriend's attitude.

"Miggy, nanaginip ka nanaman?" sabi ni Jas. Nilapag nya ang breakfast kong hotdog and egg sa side table. Maalaga talaga tong girlfriend ko.

"Oo. Pero ngayon may pangngalan na eh. H-nah?"

"Baka Hannah."

"Siguro nga. Pero Jas, sa tingin mo bakit bumabalik sakin to? Bakit sya pa? Ba't di nalang sila mama at papa?"

"Siguro she will play or played an important part of your life. Miggs, everything happens for a reason." sabi nya then she kissed me on the forehead. Haayy ang swerte ko talaga sa girlfriend ko.

"Sige kainin mo na yan. Then inumin mo na yung meds mo ha? You need to recover fast." she said then left the room. God, thank you for giving me a sweet, kind, smart and gorgeous girlfriend.