amandas friends

you felt like you were lifted off your feet once you arrived with amanda at sam and colbys house, they greeted you and amanda cheerfully, eager to know who you were. the first thing you noticed was how beautiful they were.. colbys carelessly perfect black hair, how his eyes gleamed as he met your stare.. his muscly tattooed arms, the ink that ran from his hands to his shoulders, his cross necklace shifting at his every movement, everything was an amazing sight... his perfectly sculpted face, his body was a work of art, his smile could light the sky like fireworks.. then you saw sam, your eyes lingered from his beautiful blonde hair.. his face made your eyes water, he was gorgeous, his eyes were like diamonds, his presence was like the sun, you could bathe in it for hours.. your knees weakened, they buckled and bended in both of their gaze.
"so whos the newbie" colby said, his deep voice echoed through your head, it awakened you from the trance of their beauty, he nodded to me as he began pouring sam and himself a glass of water.
"my BEST friend from highschool, shes so kind, we found eachother at the mall! we caught up and after a few months, we decided to come here and see you! you guys will LOVE her, shes amazing." Amanda said, smiling broadly while sam received his cup from Colby.
"dont need to exaggerate Amanda" colby said, smiling as i rolled my eyes
"says you, all bark no bite you agressive pug" you said, his grin dropped to a laugh and sam joined in
"she got you there, well anyway, if your good with amanda your good with us." sam said, smiling as he reached out his hand.
"aww, pulling me in already??" you said as you took a step closer, spinning your head round.
"aw, teasing me already y/n?" sam said, taking a sip of water from his glass.
Amanda laughed as colbys grin dropped slightly, but as you turned your head to look, he brought it up again like nothing happened, hiding his annoyance...
"whats wrong colbykins? sad sams getting the attention?" you purred.
"no, just sad hes wasting it on you" he said, laughing finishing his glass of water and walking off to sit on the sofa.
"you guys are adorable, just met and already fighting like a married couple" amanda teased, you blushed. married?!
"so where are our rooms?" Amanda continued.
"uhh, so about that.... we dont have enough room.." sam said, looking at the floor, embarrased
"so. whos going where?" you said.
"sorry y/n, uhm, i already have a room here- ugh im sorry i dont know where your gonna go-" Amanda babbled.
"well, me and sam share a room, we dont mind sharing with y/n, its upto her though" colby said, not meeting my stare. staring at the ground aswell.
you blushed furiously. share with THEM?
"erm. i- i dont mind but are you sure i can stay with you both?" you stammered
"of course not, we have a big bed anyway" sam said, shrugging
"wow sam, life saver, a BIG BED!! y/n will be absolutely fine now" colby said, as you, Amanda and them both began laughing
"ill head upto my room now, its getting late, night guys!" amanda said, heading to her room.
"well guess we should show you our room then" colby said, nodding to the direction of the bedroom
you reached for your bag, but sam reached to grab it first
"oh, sorry, thought id grab it for you-" sam said, you saw his cheeks blush a pale rose.
"just- ill- uh-" you said, stammering
"both of you shush, ill grab it, lets go" colby said, grinning as he leaned forward, brushing past your face, he stared into your eyes as he said-
"well, ready to see the room?" colby said, sam biting his fingernails awkwardly.
"yeah" you said, looking over to sam "lets go."