15

Y/n:*Staring at herself on the mirror thinking about last night*.....*Face heats up,quickly slaps herself*Get yourself together,y/n!*Whispers,takes a deep breath then goes to the washroom*

(Few mins later)

Her outfit:

(Downstairs,Living room)

Y/n:*Comes then See's everyone sitting on the sofa,eyes lands on Hyunjin then gets lost in her mind*

Hyunjin:*Stares at her*

Bangchan:*Notices her*Oh....

Y/n:*Comes back to her sense*

Seugmin:*Chuckles darkly*Look's like someone got her blushing*Says eyes fixed on the book he is reading*

Y/n:*Looks at Seugmin*H-Huh

Hyunjin:*Smirks a little knowing that it's his work*

Y/n:N-No-*Cut off by*

Felix:Ohhh just becuz last night I was not there with you,Someone else stole your heart?*Smirks,rise his eyebrows*

Y/n:N-No!A-And who said you stole my heart-*Scoffs*I...I mean -Who would like a monster like you!

Felix:*Smirks more*

Seugmin:Someone is shy now*Eyes fixed on the book*

Y/n:*Looks at Seugmin,glares at him*

Seugmin:*Looks up at her bored*Have a death wish?

Y/n:*Looks away*I-I'm hungry!*Walks away to the kitchen*

Han:*Chuckles a little*Having a human around here is getting a little fun to be honest*Stands up following her*

(At kitchen)

Y/n:*Stands infront of the counter resting her hand on it,sighs heavily*

Han:*Comes*

Y/n:*Looks at him*

Han:*Goes and takes out a plate placing food in it*

Y/n:*Confused*

Han:*Gives it to her*

Y/n:For....Me?*Points at herself*

Han:*Rise his eyebrows*I thought you are hungry?

Y/n:*Stays quite*

Han:Or...You came here so that someone would follow you and fuck you here?*Small smirk*

Y/n:*Widens her eyes*N-*Cut off by*

Han:And...Fucking in the kitchen sounds exciting*Smirks more widely*

Y/n:*Snatches the plate from his hand*I came here to eat my breakfast ofcourse!*Sits on the chair Quietly eating her breakfast*

Han:*Smirks watching her*

Y/n:*Eyes fixed on the plate*