1

Narrator pov
After 30 minutes, Lucoa woke up she took notice that illu was holding onto her while sleeping soundly Lucoa smiled gently then patted her hand on  illu's head gently being careful not to wake her, then rested her hand on her head; lucoa then closed her eyes just as she was about to drift off to sleep there was a soft knock at the door both lucoa and illu gently opened there eyes; soon the person on the other side of the door spoke it was fafnir he wanted to speak with them soon after fafnir entered lucoa was sitting on the bed while illu rested her head on her lap sleeping soundly;fafnir also took notice that lucoa was concered at all. Fafnir spoke in his usual calm somewhat stern tone.

Fafnir pov

"I presume you already know where we are"
"Not quite. Although I do sense quite strange toa's, I have never felt them before. it's is quite strange"
"I see. Well allow me to explain. The presence you sensed must've been the tensens."
"I see. Who are they again? My memories are quite hazy"
"Well They consisted of 7 supreme beings known as the Tensens that possessed god-like abilities who held dominion over Kotaku and were very often told in legends by humans. These seven members of the Tensen spent their time studying and practicing the ways of Taoism in order to achieve perfect immortality and create the fabled Elixir of Life."
"I see so there basically immortal same as me! correct?"
"Not quite despite trying for over thousands of years they still haven't achieved perfect immortal bodies,however they can regenerate lost limbs and body parts no matter the damage regeneration process is manifested through the emergence of vines with unique flowers, which vary for each Tensen, from their bodies. These vines restore what was lost to its original state."
"Interesting."
"Sennin views other beings especially humans as lower life form with their own kind being the strongest as a result after centuries of trainings in Taoism that gave them tremendous abilities that are also being viewed as gold-like abilities by humans. They view human beings mostly and only as sources that they can use to recharge and produce Tan as well as for their own entertainments. However when a human shows strong capabilities, they shows no arrogancies."
"I see."
"Ranks Sennin are being classified and divided into 5 ranks depending on their of the Taoism’s Five Training Methods for Immortality : Dōshi, Chisen, Jōsen, Shinsen, and Tensen. Tensen is the highest and most powerful rank that the Sennin can reaches."
"Say a human drank this elixir, what would happen?"
"Well They would turn into a tree since its not as yet complete and cease to exist but however it works on the tensens but does not make them immortal but gives them a young appearance"
"I see"
"Lucoa I want to ask a favor?"
"Hm?"
"I would like you to help them with their goal I want to be able to bring back our friends; your immortal am i correct?"
"Precisely."

Tbc (enjoy this vid)