𝟒. Uh Oh

♡︎♡︎♡︎

♡︎♡︎♡︎

After hours and hours of gameplay, the reader has discovered why people adore this game. It's not just entertaining, it's downright amazing and possibly addictive. And yes, they've already collected all the cookies! They've conquered World Exploration, completed quests, and so much more. In short, they've dominated this game with ease!

but... lets just say that stuff gets a little got boring, they stopped playing the game each day, as they focus on their own stuff more.

 lets just say that stuff gets a little got boring, they stopped playing the game each day, as they focus on their own stuff more

Little did the reader know that the characters had developed strong feelings for them. They observed how the reader treated them sweetly with kindness, made room for their decors, and improved their levels, which only deepened the cookies' love for the Baker. However, they became a bit possessive and jealous of other cookies, craving even more attention from the reader.

It's heartwarming to see how much the cookies adore the kingdom. They must be overjoyed to witness it transform into a serene and delightful place, just like how they imagine.

ohh they wished they could
Meet you through the sky!

And when that one day...
things really changed.

"I hate it when Baker leaves or disappears! I miss them a lot!"

cried Custard Cookie III, a young cookie, as he fell to the ground and started to sob. Chili Pepper Cookie, who was watching over the child, had enough of his whines and complains. "Stop it! They'll come back! Just be quiet," she scolded, frustrated. Chili Pepper Cookie felt like she was babysitting the child.

"Wahh! How would you know! They wont come back!" Custard Cookie exclaimed in disbelief, his voice quivering with emotion. He quickly turned his gaze towards at her, his eyes filled with tears and his lips pursed in a pout. Chili Pepper, on the other hand, was beginning to feel much irritated by Custard Cookie's behavior.

Before Chili Pepper could respond, however, a soft voice interrupted their conversation. Both cookies turned their attention towards the source of the voice, curious as to who it might be.

"Cease your behavior, Chili Pepper Cookie. It is not appropriate to be so severe towards the young cookie," admonished Pure Vanilla Cookie. He was so displeased to witness her on the verge of berating the child. Chili Pepper Cookie was taken aback by his reprimand and hesitated before responding, "Hah?! He's too loud and annoying! plus... he wont stop complaining alot!" Despite acknowledging the validity of Custard Cookie III's statement, she refused to accept that their beloved Baker had departed and was no longer visiting them frequently.

The young king was taken aback and felt offended upon hearing those words uttered by her "Excuse you! Show some respect to your king! You—" However, he was interrupted by the same voice. "Now, now... let us stay calm and respect eachother. We would not want any fight happening here, alright?" PV spoke in a gentle tone as he released a small sigh. Despite having overheard their conversation, he begun to think he longed to reunite with Baker and thoughts of meeting them in person.

Chili Pepper Cookie and Custard Cookie III attentively listened to the King, maintaining a respectful silence. Suddenly, the young monarch declared, "Very well! She must learn to display proper decorum in the presence of the King!" He punctuated his statement with a clenched fist, exuding confidence. Meanwhile, Chili Pepper Cookie gritted her teeth and emitted a slight groan, retorting with a dismissive "Whatever..." as she rolled her eyes, arms crossed.

Pure Vanilla Cookie smiled sweetly as he watched them getting along. Even though Chili Pepper may not have been completely on board, she probably accepted it. "Good to know. I'm happy to hear that,"  he said confidently. "And as for you, Chili Pepper, I completely agree with this such noble king himself. He speaks the truth." Pure Vanilla Cookie spoke in a gentle voice, nodding in agreement. However, thoughts began to flood his mind. He remembered their conversation about their beloved Baker who hadn't visited them, which had upset the cookies.

The Healer is determined to bring his beloved back to his kingdom. He refuses to accept that they are no longer of them visiting. As he strategizes on how to get Baker back to them, he failed to realized that he is starting to miss them more than he ever thought but that won't let that stop him from achieving his goal. in needed of help from the magic cookies in their kingdom,  The Healer is confident in his abilities and won't rest until he has his dear beloved by his side once again.

Having regained his focus, he noticed that the two cookies had disappeared from his sight and were likely located elsewhere. Pure Vanilla Cookie hummed softly and remarked, "Undoubtedly, their departure is due to my behavior, which must have bored them. oh dear..." He gently grasped his staff and stood there, sighing before turning around to return to his kingdom.

As stuff continues to ponder his thoughts and plans, he can't help but wonder what's been going on with the baker. Why have they stopped visiting the cookies? It's almost as if they've been like abandoned! The longer he waits for the baker's return, the more his feelings grow, reaching their limit.

Meanwhile, in the kingdom of cookies, there is growing concern. They miss the baker dearly and long for their return. They can't hold out much longer, the way they tapped their sprites, The way the baker picked them up, oh how they yearn for that touch once again! The cookies are simply beside themselves with worry and longing.

The cookies have developed a strong attachment to their dearest, yearning for the opportunity to meet them one day. They eagerly anticipate receiving a warm greeting and a friendly smile from the baker, hoping to make their beloved proud of their victory everytime they won a battle. However, the current situation is not as favorable as before, as the cookies are struggling to wait patiently. You have to come back! They need you! otherwise they'll make you.

 You have to come back! They need you! otherwise they'll make you

a/n:
got tired and sleepy, enjoy this... idfk... </3