𝑨𝒏 𝑨𝒓𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆

It was an average day for FNAF 3, phantom mangle convinced phantom Chica to make some pizza! Even though they are ghost (besides springtrap) and can't really eat they still like to try.

Phantom Freddy and springtrap were walking around town, not like anyone could see phantom Freddy but everybody thought springtrap was crazy when he said "what do you want from Starbucks?" To phantom Freddy, and again: the phantoms may be ghost but they still try to eat something.

But don't get me wrong springtrap is crazy, the people in town just don't completely know him as a child murder. They only know that springbonnie caused the missing children incident. And springbonnie and springtrap don't really look alike, even though they are not technically the same person.

"So Freddy, what else do you want besides that cake pop thing I got you from Starbucks? The rabbit asked, looking at his ghostly friend.

I want...that plush!" He smiled, pointing at a random arcade machine in the corner of a wall. It looked pretty old but it was still up and running... somehow.

"Alright. But I'm only giving you 3 fazcoins. So you better make these shots count." Springtrap replied as he grabbed 3 fazcoins (that he totally didn't steal from rockstar Freddy) out of his pocket and handed them to phantom Freddy.

Phantom Freddy dashed towards the arcade machine and placed a coin in the slot as he began playing the arcade game.

3 wasted fazcoins later...

"Springtrap can I pleaseeeee have another fazcoin?" Phantom Freddy asked, holding his hand out. He expected a firm 'no' and to be dragged back to Fazbear frights, but instead was given an extra fazcoin.

"Thanks springtrap!"
"Your welcome I guess."

That time, phantom Freddy won the plush he wanted and him and springtrap walked (or more like floated in phantom Freddy's terms) back to Fazbear frights.

(Hope you enjoyed!!)