Friends?

(Greed's POV)

I walked about the house, thinking about the jab the pipsqueak made at me in our earlier argument.
You're such an a**!!! This is why no one wants to be around you, much less be friends with you!!!

"Stupid brat." I grumbled to myself.

"Who's a stupid brat?" A voice behind me asked. I spun around, it was ____. Great....

"No one." I sighed. She gave me a look that said 'I know that's complete bullsh*t'.

"You're horrible at lying when you're upset, Greed." she rolled her eyes as she said it. I glared at her. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into her room.

"Alright," ____ sighed, "what did Ed say now?"

"What makes you think it was him?" I snapped.

"Because you're getting defensive!" Damn ____ knows me to well. I gave a heavy sigh and plopped down on her bed. I folded my arms and turned away from her.

"Greed....?" ____ giggled. "Are you pouting?"

I felt a burning sensation in my face. I turned to face her.

"No! I am not!" I shouted. She started fully laughing. The burning sensation got worse.

"You're blushing!!!" She said in between fits of giggles. "That's adorable!!!"

I growled, got up, and pinned her wrists to the floor. ____ stared at me in shock. I smirked.

"Greed, do not do anything dirty with my body!!!" Ling shouted at me.

"Fine..... Whatever....." I grumbled back at him.

I crashed my lips to hers. I loved every second of it. She hesitantly kissed me back. ____ quickly got over her shock and started to kiss me more demandingly. I pulled back and grinned.

"You're more greedy than I thought." I chuckled. She smirked.

"Shut up and kiss me again." ____ laughed as she got her wrist out of my grip and pulled my collar and kissed me again.

~~~~~~~~~~ Bonus Ending ~~~~~~~

Ed knocked on ____'s door. No answer.

"I'm coming in." Ed shouted as he opened the door. He stopped dead in his tracks.

____ and Greed were cuddling on the floor. WTF. Ed slowly backed out of the room.

The house was a mess of confusion.