3

EP 3: Pirulikito, the Islet Adventurer

In this episode, Pirulikito decides to take a well-deserved vacation and boards a private plane with his partner, Zexa Bruto.  They have plans to relax in a paradise destination, but fate plays a trick on them when the plane runs out of gas and ends up crashing on a very strange island.

Upon waking up from the accident, Pirulikito and Zexa Bruto are faced with a lush landscape and, to their surprise, they realize that the island is inhabited only by women.  It seems like a dream come true, but soon they realize that the situation is far from peaceful.

The women of the island, while wonderful, are extremely protective and distrustful of the two strangers who show up.  They are met with a series of challenges and trials to prove their usefulness and goodness.

Pirulikito and Zexa Bruto make an effort to participate in the tasks, but, as expected, their clumsiness results in many disasters.  They drop food, break valuable objects, and end up getting trapped in comical traps.

However, as time passes, the women of the island start to have fun with Pirulikito and Zexa Bruto's antics.  They realize that, even with all the trouble caused, their presence has brought some fun into their lives.

In a surprising twist, Pirulikito and Zexa Bruto are declared "lucky little men" by the island's queen and given special treatment.  They are pampered, get relaxing massages and even get a private island to do whatever they want.

However, as not everything is flowers, Pirulikito and Zexa Bruto end up getting into trouble even on the private island.  They accidentally break a valuable statue and cause widespread confusion.

At the end of the episode, despite the messes, Pirulikito and Zexa Bruto are forgiven by the women of the island, who thank them for the joy they brought, even if it was through confusion.  The two manage to fix the statue and promise to always be ready for new bumbling adventures.

The episode ends with Pirulikito and Zexa Bruto saying goodbye to the women of the island, grateful for having lived a unique experience and, of course, full of funny stories to tell.