Part 55 (Teju becomes unconscious)

She's walking towards that door by hiding those guards. But suddenly a thorn pierced into her feet as she was walking in barefoot. So she hisses in pain. And unfortunately that guards hear her.

Guard1: waha se koi awaj Aya hai.

Guard 2: chal dekhte hai.

Teju immediately hides behind a tree. Her feet is bleeding so much. She's trying to take out the thorn but because of her bump she can't bend down. She's sobbing silently. Other side she's scared if she gets caught. She's sweating. Slowly slowly she moves towards the main door as there's is no one. All the guards are in garden area. But she can't walk properly as her wound is so deep. Somehow she reaches near the gate. But unfortunately TD saw her from the mansion.

TD: Tejasswi

Teju alerts. Everyone comes out.

TD: guards, guards catch her

Ada comes there.

Ada: bade papa, please chod dijiye na usse. Papa, please maaf kijiye. Usse jane dijiye na.

TD: Ada, don't

Ada: bade papa, please

TD goes outside. Tm and Teju's Chachi comes there.

Ada: Badi Maa, Teju..... Badi Maa Kuch kijiye na. Aap bade papa ko rokiye na, please (she's crying)

Tm: Ada, Tum chup raho. Uski Naam ki safayi maat do. Uski aaj Jo halat hai yeh uski galti ke wajese hai. Tum uski jaga hona chahti ho? Bolo

Ada looks down

Tm: toh chup raho. Jo horaha hai hone do. Agar tumhare bade papa aisa karrahe hai toh woh uski bhale ke Liye hi hai.

Ada: toh aapne usse bhagne mei madad Kyu ki?

Tm: abhi uske liye uske papa galat hai. Abhi agar Mai usse Kuch Bolti toh Mai bhi galat ho jati. Abhi uske samne mujhe achcha toh banana tha na

Teju's Chachi: Ada, yeh Saab Teju ke bhalayi ke Liye hai. Tu ismei maat bol

Ada: I can't believe. Aaplogo ne Aise usse dhoka diya hai. Usne aappe bharosa Kiya tha aur aap...... It's just disgusting

Other side, Teju immediately runs out of the gate. She's running but she's tired.

Teju: ahhh..... I can't. Karan.... Mai thak gayi hu. Aap.... Ka...ha hai.

They are behind her. She's running. She hisses on pain. She holds her bump. Meanwhile suddenly a car is coming. Teju closes her eyes, everyone becomes freeze in their place.

Ada: Teju....(Ada screams)

But the car stops.in front of her. Teju opens her eyes. She saw the car has stopped in front of her. Someone gets out of the. Teju becomes happy to see that person.

Teju: Karan

Sahil: yeh Yaha kaise pohoch gaya?

Other side

Ada: thank God Mr Obroi agaya hai. Teju toh Bach gayi.

Teju's Chachi: Tu chup reh. Humesha Sirf Teju Bach gayi Teju Bach gayi. Aapni nehi sochti Tu

Ada: mom, please.

Other side

Karan: Tejasswi

Teju is crying continuously

She is about to come forward but because of her wound she is about to fall but Karan holds her. He hugs her. She feels that peace in his arms.

Teju: Karan mujhe bachayiye. Mujhe yaha se leke jayiye. Mujhe Yaha nehi rehna. Please....