III | Reason

❝WHY DON'T YOU RETURN AS A JUJUTSU SORCERER?❞ Gojo suggested as they started walking together, unbothered by the fact he made her miss her afternoon classes for today

     ❝WHY DON'T YOU RETURN AS A JUJUTSU SORCERER?❞ Gojo suggested as they started walking together, unbothered by the fact he made her miss her afternoon classes for today. "I'm sure I'll be able to convince the higher-ups to promote as a Grade 1 Sorcerer."

     "I have told you before, I have chosen my path and I'll stay here," (Name) repeated, clasping her hands together behind her back. "I don't have any unfinished business left in that life. Best to leave that as is."

     "Trying again won't hurt," he tried once more, looking at her. "You don't have anything to lose."

     "Well, I do have."

Both of them stayed silent for a second before Gojo turned to a corner, a shop selling sweets catching his eye. A Kifuku store and they seem to be selling different flavors of the said sweets...

     "Do you want one?" Gojo asked, glancing at (Name) from his shoulder. "Don't be shy! It's my treat!"

     (Name) chuckled, "You're ridiculously nice today. Did something happen?" She asked, following behind him. "Or are you using your treats to win me back and join you again?"

     "You could say that, but genuinely, I'm pleased to see you after five years," he replied as he placed his palm against her head. "Miss your company and those little ones. Stelle and Caelus, wasn't it?"

     She nodded, "Mhmm. Those were the twins’ names," she answered in confirmation.

Once Gojo bought the sweets, he and (Name) started to walk again. The young woman isn't sure where he's taking her, but by coincidence, this leads to her cousin's high school. She wonders what is her former teacher planning right now...

     "You did say about losing another one. Does it concern that one cousin you told me five years ago?" Gojo questioned.

     She hummed, "You could say that. I did swear to Grandpa I'll take care of him," she replied. "He reminds me of myself when I was his age: carefree, kind, and indecisive. So innocent, too... It'll be sad for me if he suddenly gets involved in my shenanigans."

Shenanigans as in being a Jujutsu Sorcerer. Many dangers have come to (Name) during her time and she's considered a semi-Grade 1 Sorcerer due to her abilities. It's been proven her manipulation-related curse technique is dangerous to fall under the wrong hands, which explains why Gojo kept an eye on her during her time as his student...

     "Oh, yeah, (Name)! Do you remember Megumi?" He suddenly brought up.

     "Mhmm. You often told me about him," she nodded. "Is there something wrong about him?"

     He pointed at the school up ahead, "Well, I told him to find one of Sukuna's fingers in that school. And he seems to require help," he replied. "The higher-ups won't stop nagging about the loss of the Special Grade Curse, so yeah—"