2 , ( how it's goes)

In the heart of a bustling city, where dreams and ambitions intertwined like vines, two men named Taehyung and Jungkook found themselves entangled in a web of desire and deception. Their paths crossed at a lavish gala, under the shimmering chandeliers and the watchful eyes of the city's elite.

Taehyung, a charismatic and well-dressed man with a magnetic smile, was known for his charm and his insatiable appetite for wealth. He had a reputation for seducing wealthy individuals, both men and women, and cunningly extracting their fortunes before moving on to the next target. To many, he was the embodiment of a gold digger.

Jungkook, on the other hand, was a young, affluent businessman. He had inherited a vast fortune from his family but had always kept a low profile. Unlike Taehyung, he didn't flaunt his wealth, preferring a quiet lite away from the glittering lights of high society. But he had a secret that he had never shared with anyone: he wanted to find true love, someone who would love him for who he was, not for his riches.
The night they met, Taehyung and Jungkook were like two stars on a collision course. Taehyung couldn't resist Jungkook's wealth, while Jungkook was captivated by Taehyung's charisma. They danced together under the opulent ballroom's chandeliers, their connection growing stronger with each step.

As weeks passed, Tachyung's true intentions remained shrouded in mystery. He showered Jungkook
with affection, whispering sweet promises of love into his ear. Jungkook, blinded by his newfound passion, belleved every word.

But behind closed doors, Taehyung's greed knew no bounds. He snooped around Jungkook's financial records, searching for hidden treasures. However, the more he looked, the more c he became confused , Jungkook's wealth seemed to be well-documented, but there was something that didn't add up.
Meanwhile, Jungkook's heart ached with uncertainty. He couldn't shake the feeling that Taehyung was only interested in his money. But whenever he confronted Taehyung, his persuasive words and endearing smiles pulled him back into the whirlwind romance.
One evening, while Jungkook was away on a business trip, Taehyung took matters into his own hands. He searched Jungkook's mansion, convinced that he had hidden wealth somewhere. As he ransacked the house, he stumbled upon a locked room. His curiosity piqued, he broke the door open.
To his surprise, the room was empty except for a single painting hanging on the wall. It depicted a young man, his eyes filled with loneliness, surrounded by piles of gold coins. Taehyung recognized him Instantly; It was Jungkook, but not as he knew him now.

Confused and guilt-ridden, Taehyung confronted Jungkook with the discovery. Jungkook, tears in his eyes, confessed the truth. The painting was a representation of his past self, a lonely soul who had once cared only for wealth. But when he met Taehyung, he had hoped for a genuine connection, something that transcended riches.
In the end, the lines between love and greed blurred, and Taehyung had to make a choice. He could

continue down the path of deception and financial gain, or he could choose love over gold. It was a confusing crossroads for both men. As the city's lights continued to twinkle outside, Taehyung and Jungkook faced their own inner
turmoil. The true treasure they sought was not gold, but something far more valuable - a love that was pure, untainted by deception. Whether they would find it within themselves or lose it forever remained a question only time would answer.

             To be continued.....