Chapter IV- Secret unravled

"You knew y/n was back and didn't even bother to say that to me?!"

Draken and Mikey were walking towards their bikes, you just stood beside Takemichi because you wanted to talk about the thing he said to Naoto a few days ago.

"Saku? Aren't you gonna come??"

"You guys go ahead! I have to talk to Michi"

"M-me??" Takemichi looked at you nervously.

You put a hand around his shoulder.

"Are you sure?" Mikey asked since he was kinda offended on how Takemichi kept on enquiring about a sensitive topic while being completely clueless.

You nodded giving him a grin.

"Alright! Take care! Bye bye!!" Mikey waved at you.

You wave back at Mikey and Draken. They both left. "Alright!! Now..it's my turn to ask questions ! I want to know what you were talking to Naoto a few days back." Your eyes Darkened with a nice smile on your face.

He widened his eyes "y-you heard it??"

"Yes I did and I need an explanation. I know a cafe around here let's go there and talk, haven't eaten anything from morning."

He didn't even mutter a word nor open his mouth, he was just looking down nervously. "If what you're doing is helpful you will earn a hand from me." You said. We soon reached the cafe and sat down in a corner in a less populated area.

"What may I get you mam and sir?"

"A coffee and a pastry please!" You close your eyes smiling.

"How about you sir?"

"U-uh no thanks."

The waiter left. "So? You gonna start?"

He explained everything, how he has an ability to time leap between 12 years. "And twelve years from now on, Tokyo manji gang will become a criminal organization including crimes like, murder, assault robbery and a lot more."
You were shocked. "What about Mikey? He wouldn't let that happen?"

"He also turned evil. The one from the future and the one from now...They aren't the same.."

"I see.. t-then what happened to draken??"

"H-he died.." Michi said in a low voice.

Your heart skipped a beat, 'draken?! Died?! But-'

"Right now I don't know much information, the only reason I came back was to prevent the meet between sano manjiro... And kisaki tetta but it requires more planning than me and Naoto anticipated..in a few days I'll go back.."

"And how do you return back?" You questioned .

"Shaking Naoto's hand is the trigger I think.. atleast that's how I came here.. "

"Alright then partner I will help you in this undercover mission of yours! You are walking in a dangerous path of delinquents.. you might end up dead, but don't worry that's where I come! I'll help you with anything you want, all you gotta do is bring me info, is that alright?" You smile at him your eyes are filled with determination.

After sometime of chatting about things that are not relevant to 'time leap thing' since we aren't still sure how it works. He headed out saying it's pretty late and had to return.

You decided to meet Emma since you had nothing better to do. So that's what you did! You went to sano's residency.

While walking there you took a glance to the house two blocks away..