Introduction

So Chaewon . She has shoulder length hair with soft bangs. As she is the daughter of So Mun and Do Hana, Both their powers were passed down over to her. Which are Psychokinesis, and being able to read, erase and make up memories. When she got into a coma, Her soul signed a contract and she followed her parents footsteps of being a counter. However, another power was added to her list of amazing powers. Healing. After summoning one of the strongest spirits The Yung has seen, she was offered a chance to go overseas and teach people her age about Psychokinesis. Although she was hesitant she took the offer and made her way to Japan.

How would her experience and journey be at Japan?

- characters do not belong to me.
- Uncanny counter characters are not my character.
- Jujutsu kaisen characters are not my character.
- So Chaewon is my character.
- There will be spoilers from Jujutsu kaisen manga.
- The story won't follow the actual Jujutsu kaisen story line
- All Students in Jujutsu High including So Chaewon are all 20 years old.
- If there is any gruesome scenes I will put a warning such as, **.
I will try my best to write.
- short form for chaewons powers, Psychokinesis is psy ( not the singer)
read, erase, make up memories is r. e. m
healing is just healing :)