Bölüm 25

Intro
Hello, this what I've imagined the rest of the story of Tuzak, and i though i should shared it with the people who are also missing the series like crazy, this is what i wished we would see if the series had at least 30 eps, instead of 26... 😑please be kind to my imagination and I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes that I've made, english is not my native language, so some corrections or help is welcomed. I hope you'll enjoy it, and if you liked it and want more, please do let me know. ❤️
. . .
The action continues where episode 25 ended.

    As Ceren stared at the ceiling, the room was filled with her baby's heartbeat, but all she could think about was Umut, and how is his heartbeats were falling the moments she yelled for help, as the doctor gives her some recommendations for the pregnancy she wipes her belly and leaves, tears were pouring as she looks for Ayse around the hospital.
The moment they meet, Ayse runs to her and asks her what happened, how is she, Ceren interrupts her and asks about Umut, Ayse answers "we don't know anything, the doctor never came out since then"  "of, don't do this to us, you can't leave us" Ceren says while looking down, Tolga comes to her "Ceren, please sit down, we don't want you to faint again" and Ceren sits next to Ayse, who ask again how is she feeling because they saw her being rushed out of that intensive care unit on the gurney. Ceren looks to her with her eyes full of tears " i don't know how i feel Ayse, I just received the best news of my life in the worst day of it" Ayse frowned her eyebrow, not understanding what she meant. "I'm pregnant" Ceren says in almost a whisper and she broke down in tears " really don't know what I've done so bad in my life that I'm paying like this, why can't i just enjoy life without having to fear that i can lose everything in just a second?" Ayse takes her into a hug, caressing her head " oh, my dear, everything will pass, you'll see, Umut will be fine, and he will make you very happy, because he's the strongest man I've seen, but for now, you have to be strong, for the three of you, look at me, everything will pass, i promise." Ayse told Ceren as she picks her head up in her hands. Ceren nods her head, and gets up, whipping her tears, "You're right. everything will be ok, Umut will be ok, i will be ok and our baby, our hope will be ok." Ayse stands up as well "yes, exactly like this" and they hug each other. Tolga and Gulce are standing across them with no words, just admiring how strong the two girls in front of them are. When they break the hug, Ayse touches Ceren's belly "I'm becoming an aunt" and they chuckle with their eyes full of tears, "Congratulations" Gulce says with an honest smile.  "May God allow your child to grow up with both parents" Tolga says, "Inshallah" Ayse says while Ceren thanks them. Their moment is interrupted by a door being opened, and the doctor comes out " We finally succeeded to bring Umut's heart to beat again, he's out of any danger, for now, we'll keep tracking him for the next 24h, but it only depends on him if he wants to fight or not."  "He will want, at least now he'll do, Doctor bey, can i please go back in? i want to say a prayer holding his hand, please, it won't take long" the doctor sighed "ok, you can't stay long" "thank you very much" she says and tehnically runs inside, when she gets next to him, she sees wires applied on his chest, and an oxygen mask on his face. "My love, I know i said that its ok if you don't want to fight anymore, and i won't beg you to stay, but i take it back, i need you to be stronger than ever, and come back to me, to us, Umut... our biggest wish became true, I'm pregnant" she smiles a little and takes his hand to places it on her stomach " I know you can hear me, so please wake up."  She said her prayer holding his hand, then she kisses him on the forehead and leaves. When she enters the hallway and sits down, Tolga looks at his watch "girls, is almost 4AM, lets go home and rest a little, i'll speak to to doctor to call me if anything happens."
Ayse agrees and convince Ceren to go.
As they got home, Ayse goes to the kitchen asking Ceren if she wants some pie and tea, Ceren says she's not hungry heading to her room, then she stops abruptly, touches her belly and turns around going in the kitchen as well, after eating Ceren went to sleep, and Ayse goes down to check on Ibrahim baba, and she sees him and the nurse she begged to watch him, sleep, and as much as she wanted to stay next to him, tiredness took over her body, so she went to rest as well.

. . .
This was something I wanted so badly to see in episode 25, the next chapter will be in a little time jump. I think I won't make too long chapters, also if you have any ideas for the story I'm happy to listen. Please let me know what you think about this chapter in the comments.