My Wife, The Milf

My wife was enjoying the beautiful day sunbathing in our front yard as I was washed the cars in the driveway. It was a comfortable sunny day, not too hot and not at all too humid. Perfect.

For just turning 40, my wife still had an incredible body and didn't mind showing it off. She was wearing a cute pink and yellow two piece bikini that showed off her incredible figure. She knew I didn't mind, she knew I loved her showing it off.

The neighbor kid pulled into the driveway next door, with him and three of his college friends getting out. They got out and all looked over at my wife sunbathing and chattering to one another. They knew she looked good too, and who can blame them for looking. I sure as hell didn't.

A number of years ago I developed an interest in watching my wife with other men. She had come to me and asked if maybe we could bring another man into the mix for some fun, not that we were lacking anything, just for something extra.

At first I was unsure, but once I saw her with another man, I was addicted to it. I became a cuckold. We would entertain from time to time over the next several years, and I even got into the mix, having her watch me with several women. But I really enjoyed watching her, that's what we really got me.

The four college aged kids made it into the house and my wife got up and slipped her sandals on, making her way back towards me. She gave me a kiss and whispered into my ear,

"Did you see them checking me out?"

"How could I miss it!"

She giggled a silly giggle.

***

My wife has embraced the milf persona since turning 40, even noticing when younger guys check her out. She admitted it turning her on, and even caught that neighbor boy, Brian, checking her out more than once. Which she liked.

Catching him and his friends checking her out again on made her more comfortable about it. It had become her biggest fantasy. Key word: fantasy.

But she had the desire.

And was willing to try to make it happen, despite it being just a fantasy. And I would support her in any decision she ever had, she knew that.

Being a step mother to two of my kids and a mother to one of her own gave her that status, as much as being a total babe. The kids were gone most of the time, reaching the age where hanging with friends and other family was more of a priority than hanging out with their folks, giving us more alone time.

We decided the following weekend we were going to have a small party with the end of summer close to approaching. We would invite several friends of our closest friends and a few of the neighbors.

And her addition of inviting Brian as well.

Our kids would be out of town that weekend, visiting their grandparents about an hour and a half away, so it was perfect timing.

We sent invites and let the neighbors know, including Brian as well. Now we just had to plan and prepare everything. That was the easy part.

***

Before we knew it the day was here and people ended up showing up after two in the afternoon. We had tons of food, drinks, and alcohol. The turnout was nice one and by the evening most of the people who came already had left.

By sunset just a small group of people remained, including Brian and his friend Teddy. Once Brian's parents left they snuck out a small bottle of whiskey and the two of them began drinking.

My wife was wearing a short yellow sundress that showed off her behind and her long legs. I caught the two of them sneaking looks at her, which purely delighted me. It delighted her too.