Suicide..

Other People's PoV

Well, well look who's back... What did you say? Jealous, eh? Why do you even like him anyway? He does not even like you.. He likes other girls.. Your just hurting yourself.. He does not even know you exist... What is wrong with you.. Again! Come on, you don't even talk to him, or text him... Okay.. I'll give one more chance.. Talk to him.. Like just say something like games and stuff. I'll be watching..

.

.

.

Again!?  Seriously, AGAIN!? UGH!
What?! He now thinks your weird and says that other girls are better than you!? You know what?! You are the worst person ever! I wish.. No.. Everyone wishes you never exist!

My PoV

I- I'm sorry.. Y- you know what... I -I thinks it's best when I j-just disappeared.. You know what.. Yeah I'll just.. C-cut.. My.. Wri-
.

.

.     At the news..

It is said that a female middle schooler had cut her wrist.. In short, she killed herself. Her name is unknown. Some students say that she does not even study at that school.. I can see that she had a very sad life. The reason she killed herself is.. Depression. This is a common reason for suicide but the sad thing is that people don't care that she killed herself not even the teachers..

The founder of the body: I just found her in the school cafeteria, mumbling to herself..then suddenly she put out a pocket knife then.. You know the rest..

Her Crush: Well.. I do know only a bit about her.. I know she likes to play games and study that is why she always the valedictorian. So yeah.. I think I treated her too harshly.. Hehe..

゜*☆○o。..:*The End*:..。o○☆*゚

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

[ A/N :Okay that is all for now haha... I'm too lazy to continue this shizz.. I'm sorry that I an too lazy and then......... Good-bye!  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ]