1. ROTTMNT!donnie

it was like hell on earth. literally.

your skin was like lava had poured over it in the night and you had just had an late night brunch with Helios.

unable to move from your slightly uncomfortable bed from your apartment, you quickly- as quick as you could manage anyways- opened the window behind your bed. the sweet polluted air of new york drifted in and you felt the slightest bit better. but unfortunately, it was unsuccessful in curing your need for a cold, cold, cold... anything really.

it's been 3 days.

and donnie is worried sick.

not literally, of course, but he is sure as hell trying to figure out why you haven't been answering his 3 messages! it's rare if you even get 2! he theorized all the possible answers of why you haven't been answering. he scanned his list and made sure he had all his gadgets- just in case you got eaten by a bunch of evil radioactive robots? check. you got hot candle wax shoved down your throat? check. you burned your apartment complex down? check. he was ready to face whatever dangers were put his way, no matter what.

A ninja flicks down the hall, unseen by the naked eye. he is using stealth, strength. sneaking in the shadows like a true ninjitsu ninja would, his master would be proud. he approached his victims door with precaution. his weapons nearby, ready to aim. he grabs the door handle. he slowly opens the door... and....

oh.

you just have a cold.

you look at him with such disbelief at the excessive amount of gadgets his extra robot hands are carrying. he looks at you with a dumb look.

"what the hell do you think you're doing busting down my apartment door with a... is that a robotalienkiller3000?!?" you lectured at him from the couch. you had managed to at least slightly move around from your quarantine, enough to get some graham crackers out of the cabinet.

"well, sorry my love, but i had happened to think that you had died at the arms of a giant beast! i sent you three text messages! Three! it's more than i usually send actually!" donnie said matter-of-factly. you face palmed and groaned at the inessecitince of your lover.

"i also do not need a lightbulbmonstercatcher62.3!? maybe what i do need is some ibuprofen and some goddamn medicine!"

he.... did not think of that.

"w-well, uhh, i'll be- i'll be right back! yeah i left some of my really cool and awesome gadgets just behind this door- yup!"

you chuckled at his antics knowing full well he had not forgotten anything but the obvious. sarcasm included.

after a 15 minute period of time where he was 'getting his really cool and awesome gadgets behind the front door' he walked in with some medicine and snacks.
"according to all the times we've hung out together, which have been approximately 78 times, these are your favorite snacks, ordered in favoritism," you scoffed at the absurdity of his statement and smiled with affection.

only donnie would remember the smallest details of the order of your favorite snacks. you knew he didn't appreciate his physical touch very often, especially if you were sick, so you laid back.

over the course of the next few days, you both got accustomed to the schedule of things. you had rested in bed while donnie checked over your being almost every half an hour to make sure you weren't being taken over by some sort of radioactive disease.

unfortunately, however, he had to sometime experience the wrath of the sickness. it first started with sniffles and then full blown fever. you had worried about him with how much he was laying in front of the open fridge on the floor, honestly. then, the most shocking thing happened.

he.... hugged you.... for longer than three seconds.

it was like your world had turned upside down and all you felt was butterflies (or it could've been the vomit coming later) but you had been downright shocked to the core. and then, he had cuddled you constantly. it felt as if you had entered an alternate dimension and the only thing that had changed was his physical touch meter! as much as you love donnie regularly, you were ecstatic to meet this donnie too.

"oh my dear how could i ever had found someone as cute and pretty as youuu!!! ~" your lover had slurred into your ear.

your cheeks that had been rosy previously were the colour of strawberries. to cherish the moment, you decided to try and record every moment he was like this. you would dwell in these moments forever.

after you both had recovered things were back to the way they were. donnie, trapped in his lab only with you to keep him company, and you, as physically untouched as the last molding piece of sushi at a family dinner.

"wrench," donnie stated, motioning you to hand him his tools. he meant no harm, it just became a custom on these days. however, instead of giving him a wrench like he had called for, you gave him your phone with a video. confused, he looked at the screen and his eyes went wide and his face flushed.

"that wasn't me!"

"oh but i think it was!"