You meet him but who is he.

Editors note: to lazy to add speech marks will do later.
You find yourself washed up on shore next to someone but without any memory of what had happened you ask this young male next to you what had happened, he replied with "I saw you lying unconscious on that rock over there and went to bring you to shore my name is Aether, oh and I made us some grilled tiger fish to!" Aether replied in a happy tone of voice. You stand up but fell down, Careful! Aether said, you are very weak you have been unconscious for a few days! Hey! What about paimon! Said this mysterious voice who seemed to be of a child. Be patient paimon I was just getting to you. And this is my travel companion or emergency food, Paimon! O..Ok hello paimon and aether my name is y/n .Well hi y/n they both said, would you like to be part of our travel group we are going to Liyue ? Sure you said in a weak tone of voice grabbing the grilled tiger fish and chowing down on it, but first I need to go get new clothes do you have any mora? Of course said aether, do you know where the city is? No you replied. Well Paimon and Aether can show you, Paimon claimed. Great lead the way!

You try to stand up but fall as you are still weak, you need any help there y/n aether said helping you up. I..I'm f..fine you said going unconscious again. Y/N, Y/N! WAKE UP! Aether said shocked we need to get to the church quick aether told paimon. Paimon thinks you should use a waypoint. Yeah aether said trying to calm himself down. He uses a waypoint and takes you to the church.